X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent joke thanks Bored!

Comment

It's very wrong but I just saw this on a friend's status

Saw a quote yesterday which said: "anyone who says a single person can't change the world has never eaten an undercooked bat".

Comment

Comment

Oh my god, that last line just blindsided me completely PT. Biggest laugh in days.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ThePoke/status/1245661501026754561?s=19

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

This self-made 'joke' only works in German, and has yet to raise even a single smile among my extended family:

Q. Wie hiess for belgische Zeichentrickcharakter, nachdem er sich zu Corona-Zeiten in einen amerikanischen Filmregisseur verwandelt hatte?

A. Tintin Quarantäne!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
                      This self-made 'joke' only works in German, and has yet to raise even a single smile among my extended family:

Q. Wie hiess for belgische Zeichentrickcharakter, nachdem er sich zu Corona-Zeiten in einen amerikanischen Filmregisseur verwandelt hatte?

A. Tintin Quarantäne!!!!
                      Auf deutsch heißt er aber Tim.

Comment

Boris Johnson has been admitted to hospital.

This is thought to be the first thing he has admitted to in his life.

Comment

https://twitter.com/NedHartley/status/1246717717912203268?s=20

The replies are comic gold as well

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                            I liked the Flu Fighters and Miley Virus.

Miley Virus actually needs to be a thing.

Comment

The replies about it being just like/nor as bad as actual Glastonbury were six yard box tap ins.

Comment

Just noticed the font changes for that Port Talbot sentence, which gives us a clue that it’s photo-shopped and the photo isn’t really of Port Talbot.

Comment

Comment

God was seen in Cork today.

When asked why he was in Cork, he said it was due to the Coronavirus. He has to work from home.

Comment

Ah shit. We're well fucked now

Comment

Originally posted by Evariste Euler Gauss View Post
                                        Just noticed the font changes for that Port Talbot sentence, which gives us a clue that it’s photo-shopped and the photo isn’t really of Port Talbot.
                                        It was originally of Great Yarmouth.

Comment

Maybe this has been on another thread. I absolutely love it. The Dalek Invasion of Caerphilly.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246145580402966528

It very much put me in mind of this scene:

Comment

Originally posted by David Agnew View Post

It was originally of Great Yarmouth.
                                            Oh well. At least the dragon photo is real.

Comment

Comment

Daleks and their problems with steps has of course been noted in the past, but it looks as though they struggle a bit with even gentle inclines. I suppose they might compensate with the accuracy and power of their armaments but I reckon a well-aimed supermarket trolley filled with breeze blocks coming down the hill would give that one in South Wales something to think about.

Comment

Who are those people, Patrick? Looks like some kind of Blake's 7 type thing. Actually, it's not Survivors is it? That bloke with the beard looks familiar.

Comment

Ah fucking hell, Survivors would be cool to watch right now!

Oh yeah, a few people liked my #clapforboris gag - https://twitter.com/komodomymanor/status/1247383830777991168

Comment

Working...
                                                    X