Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them as well…

Comment

“Keeping Locomotion No. 1 in Darlington is crucial for our 2025 celebrations – it’s unthinkable to imagine it anywhere else but Darlington for the 200th anniversary of the world’s first passenger railway."

Anywhere else, really. What was it called again, the Darlington and Darlington Railway?

Comment

Mighty lucky with my LNER service today, as not only was it on time but my reserved seat was still unoccupied (apparently other people on here have lost theirs). Other LNER trains have been hugely delayed, overcrowded (standing room only) and cancelled from all the knock-ons of yesterday, so my luck is in so far.
        Last edited by Arturo; 10-02-2020, 15:02.

Comment

Don't say that out loud...

Comment

Got to work at 10 rather than 730 this morning. Delay was down to rather tragic circumstances...

Comment

Fatality at NLW or unit failure at MAN?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Boobs and FIRE! View Post
                Fatality at NLW or unit failure at MAN?
                NLW, early morning one. I heard about a stabbing at MAN this afternoon, the office gossips were getting worked up about it....

Comment

Southeastern and Great Western get two and three year direct awards.

Comment

Because otherwise there would have been no one to run them from Wednesday.

current contracts finish tomorrow, OLR not set up to take on two more franchises.

very nice terms once the current six months revenue support ends.

Also, a pointer as to the William's review not ending franchising in any way.

Comment

Working...
                    X