No announcement yet.

Poll: Irish general election edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People in the South have no idea what Sinn fein are like in govt in Northern Ireland. The Gap between what sinn fein say in the south, and what they do in the north is a fucking yawning chasm.

Comment

Hmm, it seems she said that "the people of the republic voted for change, and that change isn't being delivered by this programme for government." Where have I heard that formulation of words before. You've got one bunch of opponents of the PFG parrotting the lines of Ming Flanagan (definitely not a green) then others are repeating Paul murphy lines, and then you've got a bunch of them repeating Eoin O'Broin lines. The greens are going to have to have a proper fucking purge of entryists when this is over. They're the good time that is being had by all at the moment.

Has she tweeted her sympathy for that fucking scumbag Bobby Storey yet? If he hadn't fucked up the Northern Bank Robbery Sinn Fein could have bought him new lungs on the black market. He is definitely burning in hell tonight.

Comment

NI Greens largely get their support in Protestant areas, so more competing with Alliance for the liberal vote.

Comment

She said what she said

She didn't have to use a sinn fein trope.

Comment

https://twitter.com/IrishTimes/status/1275073439762505729

Comment

hmm, reading the comments under that, fake news, spin, media bias, attacking media celebrities for having views on politics if they don't accord with your own, disavowal of the validity of your opponents mandate, personal attacks on the physical competence of your opponent (Eamon Ryan can't cycle). No, this is completely different to trumpism.

Comment

Main RTE news programme Prime Time is profiling " the new nationalists" ,a tiny lunatic fringe who turn up anonymously on various social media platforms. My club is left leaning and gets them all the time. I know that you have to keep a close watch on these things, but these cnuts shouldn't get the oxygen of publicity their tiny minds crave either.

Comment

Justin and Herman, I presume?

Comment

And their fellow travellers. Fuck all of them.

Comment

Oh god it's fuckin Gemma.

Comment

I'm guessing whoever is producing this segment is scared of John Waters' defamation lawyers.

Comment

I'm with elguapo, ignore these bastards like eventually happened with Milo. This is a terrible piece of Both Sides shite.
                          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 25-06-2020, 20:51.

Comment

O'Doherty!! Talk about a slow news day.

Comment

Miriam's accent, Christ. Folk south of the river really say Covid like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                NI Greens largely get their support in Protestant areas, so more competing with Alliance for the liberal vote.
                                This is outdated. Belfast City Council now has only 19 Unionist members out of 60. 2 of the 4 Greens represent Castle (now mainly Nationalist) and Botanic (which has an increasingly younger ethnically divers population)
                                Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 26-06-2020, 12:11.

Comment

Comment

So when do we find out if this shit show FG/FF government is going ahead with Green support or not? Or has that happened and I missed it?

Comment

Results of the Green party vote should be in this evening I think.

Comment

Ta.

Comment

Yes, FG around 4, FF around 5/6, and Greens between 6 and 7.

Comment

Unsurprisingly, FG endorses it:

https://twitter.com/NextIrishGE/status/1276531487966408704

Comment

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1276531884122681350

Comment

I don't care if this government lasts 5 minutes, just as long as that useless sham Shane Ross is finally kicked out of Irish politics.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1276534229048926209

Comment

https://twitter.com/PaddyHolohanMMA/status/1276563787131293703

Comment

Working...
                                                    X