Poll - Next Labour Party Leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E10 Rifle View Post
    I see both anti-Scottish sentiment and anti-Catholic dog-whistling are becoming a feature of this campaign. Going well innit …
    https://twitter.com/paulmasonnews/status/1218155368594968578

Comment

Paul Mason is the only cunt on the left more useless than Bastani.

Comment

That's really fucking awful.

Comment

What the utter fuck is he doing?

Comment

Bastani has helped set up the most successful left media channel from scratch. What have you done?

This is very smart from Long Bailey

https://twitter.com/rlong_bailey/status/1218203721034760199?s=21

Comment

Bastani has helped set up the most successful left media channel from scratch. What have you done?
              This new retelling of Ozymandias lacks some of the lyricism of the original.

Comment

I think Novara is pretty impressive, Lang Called him “useless”

Comment

Most Successful left media compared to what, Nef? Did I miss how Novara galvanised the yoof to Rise Up? His analysis is consistently awful. I'm sure his big book on fully automated luxury communism will be just brilliant as well, just as cogent as Mason's tome.

At least he's started paying his hacks, I'll give him that. And he's not Sam Kriss. I'd put money on him going to the right over the next 10 years but.

Wasn't aware I have to show my medals to criticise a shallow narcissist either.

Comment

You spend an awful lot of time pissing on everyone and everything from Dublin and you usually don’t seem particularly well informed. You’re enormously negative too.

Comment

Seriously man, you have a real fucking problem about folk commenting on British politics if they are in Ireland. You do realise we get all your media, some of us even have family and friends there, what, 60 miles east. You seem utterly ill informed about Scotland but I let that go.

Comment

I wasn't aware there was much to be sunny about with the state of the British Left at the moment. Anyway, I'm out.

Comment

What I onject to is that everything you contribute is second hand and usually repeating bad faith gossip from the snidest of sites.

Comment

I’d love a thread where you told us about the politicians and commentators you admired, or the policies you think are good, the

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                              Seriously man, you have a real fucking problem about folk commenting on British politics if they are in Ireland. You do realise we get all your media, some of us even have family and friends there, what, 60 miles east. You seem utterly ill informed about Scotland but I let that go.
                              If you get all the media, why is your commentary limited to cheap snipes because Aaron Bastani felt insufficiently anti-Brexit to you? Turns out Bastani was far more right to feel that way in England than you would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                Time to start hating on the Welsh.
                                People stopped?

Comment

Jess Phillips on The Last Leg: "I can't be responsible for everything every Labour member posts on Twitter".

Comment

They all seem a bit like teachers.

Emily Thornberry is The self styled charismatic head teacher who loves giving assembly and thinks that she is inspiring the whole school.

Lisa Mandy is Head Girl. Her best days are sadly behind her but she thinks she's looking at a bright future.

Jess Phillips is that slightly wacky drama and English teacher who is a bit controversial and off message (she hates Hamlet) and is convinced that the sixth form girls adore her. Her favourite book is the pride of miss Jean Brodie.

Sir Kier Starter is the glamorous deputy head who came into teaching from industry. No one really knows what he does but he recently had one of those trips to Singapore that favoured elite teachers seem to get.

Rebecca Long Bailey is the brainey physics teacher, head of year 9 and The earnest leader of the schools community outreach programme.

The kids think they are all tossers.

Comment

Early days, of course, but it's looking like a two-horse race for the leadership between RLB and Starmer, with Rayner a shoo-in for deputy.

Comment

Head Girl is a student position, rather than a teacher.

Comment

I guess the whole thing falls apart then.

Comment

Was yesterday's husting filmed?

Comment

Yes. Livestreamed on the Labour site. I think the recording will be available on there.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                                Head Girl is a student position, rather than a teacher.
                                                Yes, but head girls (and boys) were always a bit teacherish.

Comment

News from the bloke running Starmers campaign.

[URL]https://twitter.com/labour_first/status/1218223516107014146[/URL]

Now I like Starmer but this gives me pause for thought.

Comment

Thanks Snake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X