Lolz nicked off teh interweb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That dystopian drama/ the news gag is painfully on target.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
            "Yep"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good deed done.

This morning at Waitrose check out I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all her change she only had just under £50. I thought she was probably someone’s gran and I’d like to think someone would have helped my gran out when she was alive.

She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted and in no time we had all her groceries back on the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                    Good deed done.

This morning at Waitrose check out I was behind an old lady in the queue. Her bill came to £56.83 but when she counted out all her change she only had just under £50. I thought she was probably someone’s gran and I’d like to think someone would have helped my gran out when she was alive.

She didn’t want me to help her but I insisted and in no time we had all her groceries back on the shelves.
                    Yes, a very good deed, but wrong thread?

Comment

I read it as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post

Yes, a very good deed, but wrong thread?
                        It's a joke. Instead of paying her bill, he helped her put items back.

Comment

He should have only put £7 worth back though.

Comment

And even then, just the 'junk' food that she shouldn't have been eating in the first place, instead of vegetables and fruits and some tins of tuna. I mean, these people.....

Comment

Noc Sub: "Knock knock"
                              Inca: "Hang on...just be a sec"

Comment

that's what I get for skimming while listening to a podcast

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://twitter.com/CountBinface/status/1466322924323983368

Comment

Comment

It's Conte before the hair plugs.

Comment

Also, is it an optical illusion or is that a perfectly square patch of foliage in the middle?

EDIT: I don't know how this has ended up as a separate post.

Comment

The back of a sign facing the other way to the tree?

Comment

Yes, it's a sign on scaffolding behind, or similar.

That is genuinely a terrible looking tree, though, considering it's "the nation's Christmas tree". I think the sentiment of that tweet might have it right, no matter it was (presumably) meant in jest.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X