Clear All

I love Viz letters - a quick check of their Twitter found this one:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
              Neither. It's "for fuck's sake", with an apostrophe.

Comment

You need to tweet the guy who's asking.

Comment

If only I had a Twitter account...

Comment

NFL Bad Lip Reading never fails to deliver.

Comment

You have to wonder when NFL players are going to pick up on the Premier League cover-up for talking.

Comment

Aren't they still mic'd up for a lot of games?

Comment

NFL Films (which is owned by the league) has been making serious money off of sideline audio for most of my life.

The game has always relied on players and coaches talking to each other, much of it in groups (where covering one's mouth won't work), and some of it being integral to each play (how it is communicated and initiated). Then there's the role of trash talking, which also doesn't work when disguised.

Not to mention the fact that there is a lot of time to fill when games take four hours but have twelve minutes of action.

Comment

This is 40 minutes of players mic'd up from the Superbowl. It's amazing.

Comment

And it has been taken down accordingly

In the interests of pedantic accuracy, the vast majority of players are not "mic'd up"; the audio is captured by mics all over the sidelines.

Comment

It's not been taken down - you just have to watch it on YouTube.

They've just added another great one about the "Wasp" play that turned the game.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/badaude/status/1226542837338181634?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Comment

Oh good grief Nef, I just laughed myself silly at that bin one. Outstanding.

Some quality contributions from PT on this page, too.

And yes, it's clearly "for fuck's sake", for fuck's sake.

Comment

https://twitter.com/HurtHad2/status/1225419409789014018?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                          And yes, it's clearly "for fuck's sake", for fuck's sake.

Comment

I imagine more than a few people already pointed it out on that Twitter thread. Alas I'm banned myself so couldn't tweet them either.

Comment

Political discourse, Naija style

Comment

That's got more than a touch of the Banksys about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                                  Neither. It's "for fuck's sake", with an apostrophe.
                                                  Indeed - the f-word merely replaces 'Christ'. If you follow that small rule then you're home and dry.

Amusing though that is, it just illustrates how ubiquitous and almost devoid of any real shock-value the word is nowadays.

Not to mention how unbelievably stupid this species has become.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                                                    Not to mention how unbelievably stupid this species has become.
                                                    I blame the Kardashians, because why not?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X