No announcement yet.

Headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I treated myself to some Bose QC35s and while they might not meet danielmak ‘s requirements regarding size, they have totally changed my commute. I’m travelling to and from work for the best part of four hours a day and the Bose headphones make that as near a pleasure as can reasonably be expected. The noise cancelling on the train is a godsend, they sound fantastic and are super comfy.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
      Have you tried ones with earhooks?
      I really can't get on with those at all - every pair I've tried just seems to dig in to my ears due to them being slightly on the large side. The reason I go with buds is that I'll often wear them in bed to use with Headspace or whatever.

Comment

I have a pair of Sennheisers (HD 4.40BT) that I love. I also have a problem keeping earbuds in my ears, corded or cordless. They seem to have decent battery life, too, although I have not used them on a long trip or all day.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post

I really can't get on with those at all - every pair I've tried just seems to dig in to my ears due to them being slightly on the large side. The reason I go with buds is that I'll often wear them in bed to use with Headspace or whatever.
          How about the internal earhooks?
          They're soft rubber and come in different sizes and they fit in the internal curve of your ear so they're comfortable. Like on the Bose in ear ones. (I'd link a picture but it just tells me I can't link jpgs unlike last week when I could.)

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/product...wireless_black

Or at the other end of the price spectrum...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017I9CB..._xDz5DbYWPC0JQ

Comment

Thanks for these replies. I should have added up front for my own personal needs, noise cancelling doesn't really matter; I'm not listening for intricacies in the sounds when I'm traveling. Really, it's all about size. If I've got a laptop, laptop charger, book, a magazine, some food, a few folders with papers, reading glasses, sunglasses, presentation clicker, some USB thumb drives all shoved in the bag already then I'm already close to full. Then if the weather warms up and I started with a hoodie, I'm jamming that into the bag as well. Earbuds are perfect for my spatial needs but horrible for my physical comfort. I'll look into some of the recommendations above, since maybe earbuds with adjustable attachments might be more comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
              Or at the other end of the price spectrum...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017I9CB..._xDz5DbYWPC0JQ
              I'll bear those in mind if I ever need to replace the JVCs.. I'm not familiar with TaoTronics but the reviews are decent.

Comment

Working...
              X