No announcement yet.

Oh for the love of dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP, I was clicking on the little camera icon in the top left of the reply box... Do you have that?

Comment

That’s what I do now although I’ve not evolved enough to make mine smaller yet.

Old Emily already makes cameos on the Dog Adoption thread so I probably don’t need to photobomb this one as well.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Freestyling buck wilding Stijn Stijnen View Post
          HP, I was clicking on the little camera icon in the top left of the reply box... Do you have that?
          I do on the phone version.

Comment

Tonka is a fine fellow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                I tried using imgur but I can't get the url for an individual picture. It's just giving me "Undefined."
                Reed, does your Imgur interface look like mine?

Here's the right side of the screen when I bring up a particular picture there from among my uploads:

Ask a silly question, perhaps, but were you just trying to post the unhelpfully-titled "Image Link" – which isn't actually a direct link to the image, so it doesn't work if you try to paste that into OTF's image selector...? Instead, the "Direct Link" below it (that ends in .png, .jpg or whatever) is the one that should work.

Alternatively, simply copying what's in the "BBCode" box and pasting that directly into the post editor (not the image selection dialog box) should produce the same image, since it comes with its "img" code tags for the messageboard already included.
                Last edited by Various Artist; 12-11-2019, 01:53.

Comment

And Tonka is indeed a fine fellow. Great to see the two of you together, after all I remember you posting elsewhere (the Dog Adoption Thread?) ages ago. Hope you can sort out his current anxiety issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                    Reed, does your Imgur interface look like mine?

Here's the right side of the screen when I bring up a particular picture there from among my uploads:

Ask a silly question, perhaps, but were you just trying to post the unhelpfully-titled "Image Link" – which isn't actually a direct link to the image, so it doesn't work if you try to paste that into OTF's image selector...? Instead, the "Direct Link" below it (that ends in .png, .jpg or whatever) is the one that should work.

Alternatively, simply copying what's in the "BBCode" box and pasting that directly into the post editor (not the image selection dialog box) should produce the same image, since it comes with its "img" code tags for the messageboard already included.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Here are two dogs my family in Britain used to own. They're both long in canine heaven now but bring back many memories:

Comment

Comment

^ that's Henry. We're currently holidaying in Wales and cut off from all the C19 madness for now. Not that he cares right now..

Comment

Here’s one from Saturday

Comment

One advantage of enforced working from home is the opportunity to see this lovely thing (my mum's dog) far more often:

Comment

Working...
                              X