No announcement yet.

Remember remember each and any day in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The petition is calling for them not to be sold to the public, not banned altogether.

As. If.

Comment

That's the situation in Ireland, and it's massively flouted.

Comment

The US is great for this. Some states have bans. This almost certainly means that the second you cross the border into a neighbor state there is a colossal fireworks store.

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
          The US is great for this. Some states have bans. This almost certainly means that the second you cross the border into a neighbor state there is a colossal fireworks store.

Excellent sign. Straight out of a film.

Comment

I had a feeling that might appeal to you, treibeis.

Comment

In the last two years the police on both sides of the Irish border have been clamping down on the fireworks trade.
              Spoony may disagree, but this Halloween was the quietest in years. A friend of mine is originally from Monaghan and loves having a firework show for his daughters. In the past, you only had to drive across the border to Aughnacloy or Jonesborough and every shop would be selling them. This year, it took a couple of hours asking around the pubs to get a fraction of what he used to get.

Comment

I'm sandwiched between hipsterville (no fireworks) and a more ungentrified part of the North inner city. Where there didn't seem to be a problem getting the fireworks. Though right enuf, didn't see the usual massive pyres and stray fireworks round Bolton street flats etc this year.

Comment

So fucking over fireworks. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                  X