No announcement yet.

General Election, December 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I've just seen the banned list post. That's helpful. Thanks Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
      Liddle is just Taki with messy hair. Fraser Fraser would doubtless defend his shite as being Robust Humour. I wonder if the abusive cowardly drunk still lurks on Otf?

Maybe so.

But surely his bot is still active crawling the webs for each and every mention that is made of he who should be ignored?

Oh.

And "drunk"?

Could be actionable that, surely?
      Last edited by Guy Profumo; 31-10-2019, 19:14.

Comment

He's welcome to return, purely so that I can ban him into the Moon.

Comment

Funnily enough, I was at St Pancras a few weeks ago, feeling down and stressed about work. Who should I see puffing on a fag outside the hs1 entrance but our old friend Rod, clutching a bag full of clanking booze. It cheered me up to remember there is someone more wretched and roundly unloved than me.

Comment

Good Lord.I think i would have made my feelings plain. but that's something to remember.

The Spectator is a cesspit.

Labour ads are pretty good

https://twitter.com/cheryl_pidgeon/status/1189996840529416193?s=20

Comment

From a Tory analyst

https://twitter.com/CharlotteCGill/status/1189915166680457216?s=20

Comment

There are some BXP / Leave ads already running on billboards - spotted one in Stockport. I think the tagline was "Will of the People vs Won't of Westminster" (it was on an electronic billboard and changed.

Comment

Laur Kuenssberg latest

https://twitter.com/CraigMurrayOrg/status/1190021958173429760?s=20

Comment

and this of course

not "I'm told." in this case straight "facts" spin or lies

https://twitter.com/PeterMacCiarrai/status/1190010818416525312?s=20

Comment

Please don't retweet Craig Murray but Nef.

Comment

Because...

Comment

Seriously? The Salisbury bullshit, his intimating the Salmond case is a False Flag by fuckin MI5, being a groupie around that Transphobe bigot Wings over Scotland. He failed SNP candidate vetting in 2015 when some very colourful characters got through a not very rigorous process.

Even when he's right he discredits your cause. Ursus will have a hundred other examples of his Not Coolness. He's a long way from being the courageous ambassador against Blairite Realpolitik and arms sales of past decades.
                          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 31-10-2019, 22:26.

Comment

The insatiable appetite of the Corbyn movement for “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” positions has landed them in more shit than any of their other characteristics. They’re overdue parking it.

Comment

Antoinette Sandbach joins the Lib Dems.

Comment

Not a surprise. The Tories becoming the Republican Party has been very quick.

Comment

Seriously? The Salisbury bullshit, his intimating the Salmond case is a False Flag by fuckin MI5, being a groupie around that Transphobe bigot Wings over Scotland. He failed SNP candidate vetting in 2015 when some very colourful characters got through a not very rigorous process.

Even when he's right he discredits your cause. Ursus will have a hundred other examples of his Not Coolness. He's a long way from being the courageous ambassador against Blairite Realpolitik and arms sales of past decades.
                                  Not up to speed with what's going on with Scotland and the SNP, and the transphobia.. Thanks for the nudge. As for Salisbury I remain unconvinced by any account of events presented by anyone so far.

Not sure what Lucy's remark there is insinuating, or who or what "the Corbyn movement" is supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                    I remember her when she was just an irritating posh girl in the Welsh Assembly. Got in off the list rather then winning a constituency.

Comment

Hmmm she's older than I thought. I obviously mistook her naivety and ignorance as hallmarks of youth rather then hallmarks of toryism.

Comment

However it is remarkable whether presented by Craig Murray that Boris Johnson's campaign of repeated photo-ops in hospitals is dependent on a complicit BBC refusing to mention that when Boris Johnson visits a hospital he faces vehement hostility from staff patients and the general public.

https://twitter.com/paulmasonnews/status/1190034561033539584?s=20

Comment

If now in jail for embezzlement Natalie McGarry could get through vetting, and producer of Salmond's RT show and best friend Tasmin Ahmed Sheik, and the guy who lost to Ian Murray in Edinburgh South, and "Dr" Paul Monaghan of dodgy old folks homes family business in Caithness, and the dodgy car salesman 1 term MP in Coatbridge, fuck knows what they found on Murray that made him untouchable.

Comment

I'll try again

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                                            I remember when she was just a plummy voiced woman in the Welsh Assembly. Before she jacked that in to play in the English system.

Comment

Fucking Cheshire. We should seal that border pronto and keep Sandbach out.

Comment

If now in jail for embezzlement Natalie McGarry could get through vetting, and producer of Salmond's RT show and best friend Tasmin Ahmed Sheik, and the guy who lost to Ian Murray in Edinburgh South, and "Dr" Paul Monaghan of dodgy old folks homes family business in Caithness, and the dodgy car salesman 1 term MP in Coatbridge, fuck knows what they found on Murray that made him untouchable.
                                                Maybe nothing at all. He's clearly pissed off a few people in the Secret Services. Implying it must be worse than the people you've listed isn't really an evidence-based argument.

Comment

His blog is a paranoid disgrace. I find it weird that folk like Murray who believe the British Deep State capable of anything are so willing to give Russia a free pass (he's also a Crimea invasion apologist, conspiracy theorist on the Malaysia airlines rocket attack, apologist for Assad). And I do think the British State capable of almost anything, but ffs Putin is a cunt.

Comment

Yeah. What LS says. Murray's book from his time in Uzbekistan was very good, but every time I've read his stuff since he's gone increasingly paranoid deep state conspiracist loonie.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X