X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant summing up of this bizarre commentary in this tweet
    https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1215275712535584770

Comment

"You think I'm going to choose you, the Great British Public, over my wife? I knew you were pigs, I didn't know you were idiots too."

*flicks V sign*

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
        Brilliant summing up of this bizarre commentary in this tweet
        https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1215275712535584770
        The amount of codewords in that statement is astounding. Everything she mentions as a weakness is actually a strength.

I am starting to suspect Harry hates the English more than me and Berbaslug. I will be sending him his membership of the AEB.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln6-KUJvpcM

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

The amount of codewords in that statement is astounding. Everything she mentions as a weakness is actually a strength.

I am starting to suspect Harry hates the English more than me and Berbaslug. I will be sending him his membership of the AEB.
          Why do you think Harry hates you and Berbaslug? Did you spill his pint or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Lurgee View Post

Why do you think Harry hates you and Berbaslug? Did you spill his pint or something?
            Why wouldn't anyone hate me, I work extremely hard to make it so. The

Comment

It's been a very long con

Comment

Wearing the strawberry Cornetto shirt was always an act of hatred for anyone not forced to wear it because they played in it.

Also, when did John Malkovitch become an England fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                  Also, when did John Malkovitch become an England fan?
                  You mean John Lithgow?

Comment

Because Betty has clung to the gig for so long, a whole squad of middle aged descendants left in limbo (there are now 6 grandkids into their 30s).

The succession league table was looking as moribund as the pop charts when Bo Rap or Whitney were number 1 for three months at a time. But suddenly Hal's abdicated, Uncle Andy's in disgrace and his daughters are getting stick both for their extravagant weddings and advising on that BBC interview.

So the winners are probably the horsey mother and daughter.

1 Charles
                    2 William

6 Edward

9 Anne
                    10 Peter

13 Zara

16 Dave Linley (Margaret's son)

19 Sarah Chatto (Dave's sister, used to drink in my work local- Burlington Bertie, London W1)

(over 18s only)
                    Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 09-01-2020, 18:23.

Comment

Is Harry a League guy or really a Union guy?

Comment

Thread about Harry Meghan and the press

[URL]https://twitter.com/briancathcart/status/1215225350646587392?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Another article about how the Sun Lies

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

Hating the english establishment and hating the english are two very different things.

That's fucking hilarious. She does all the talking, and he doesn't say much. I wonder to what extent that's down to him being an upper-class englishman, who does not seem to enjoy public speaking, and she's a woman from LA. You would generally expect one of these people to talk more than the other, and he seems pretty happy with the arrangement.

To be honest, the only thing about this that is surprising, is that it took so long. She's clearly no-one's fool. and managed to make herself rich and famous before she ever met him. She has literally no time for or any interest in any of the bollocks of the UK press, and at some point they crossed a line, so now they're suing the mirror and the Sun for phone hacking, and she's suing the mail for basically trying to be the Mail, to someone who is minded to drag them through the courts by the hair. And her husband fucking hates these newspapers, he thinks, with a substantial amount of justification, that they destroyed, and then killed, and later further exploited his mother.

Something else that clearly must be hanging in the air is that the Sussex's are waging a legal war against the Mirror, Murdoch and the Mail, just as poor Andrew seems to have run into a spot of bother, and there is the possibility that on some level there may have been a suggestion that perhaps these two youngsters could perhaps set aside bloody revenge, for the overall good of the enterprise. I don't see such a suggestion being greeted warmly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
                              Is Harry a League guy or really a Union guy?
                              Union will have been his main winter sport at school and the game that he'd be likely to follow anyway, any work involvement aside.

For reasons both geographical and cultural, League wouldn't have featured hugely in his life before becoming a patron.

Comment

Yeah he won't give a royal fuck about League really, but it's summat for him to do.

Comment

Listen, this guy can fly an Apache helicopter gunship. He should call up one of his mates and borrow one fully loaded, then go hover outside the Daily Heil offices and the Sun offices threatening to incinerate the cunts with hellfire rockets if they don't fuck off and leave him and The Mrs alone.
                                  Maybe strafe a few of the Audis in the car park with.50 cal just to press home his point.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                    Listen, this guy can fly an Apache helicopter gunship. He should call up one of his mates and borrow one fully loaded, then go hover outside the Daily Heil offices and the Sun offices threatening to incinerate the cunts with hellfire rockets if they don't fuck off and leave him and The Mrs alone.
                                    Maybe strafe a few of the Audis in the car park with.50 cal just to press home his point.
                                    I'm not sure we need to take this kid-gloves approach. Don't bother with the intermediate steps and ultimatum - Surely he should just blow the place up.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
                                      Yeah he won't give a royal fuck about League really, but it's summat for him to do.
                                      He seems like the type that would be into any sport and likes to hang out with athletes.

Maybe he will buy into a professional franchise/team of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
                                        But he’d be unable to sweat afterwards

Comment

Royals don't sweat; they perspire.

Comment

Apart from the Ladies,who simply glow

Comment

I've written on the Narcissism thread about it, but just going to add here, I hope H&M have a happier life and that the haters eventually leave them the fuck alone.

The misogyny, racism and all-round batshit levels of hatred directed at Meghan are quite breath-taking. Didn't realise how bad it was until now.

Comment

Similar to what Raheem Sterling said about the way black footballers are treated when they buy their mum a house

Comment

Ditto. And it is just so... casual. They aren't really trying to hide the racism.

And who are these people anyway? I thought the only poeple who were "Royal commentators" were Nicholas Witchell and Jennie Bond.

Comment

There is always an ample corps of reservists who are more than willing to serve in times of "crisis".

Comment

Working...
                                                    X