No announcement yet.

The fighting Prince Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Trebeis- from the tabs' POV, everyone IS fair game. Whether slebs from his Granny down or ordinary Joanna's. Justified by 'public interest' aka tittle tattle.

Comment

Originally posted by treibeis View Post
      I'm lost now myself. I didn't actually understand Amor de Comos' and WOM's posts, probably because I'm stupid. But it's Prince Henry whining about over-exposure in the press. So fucking what?

Or are the royal family all right now because they're laying into The Mail On Sunday?
      If you’re cool with race baiting people’s wives, just say it dude.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
        Still, fuck the MoS.
        Not half as much as the weekday / Saturday edition.

BUF / NSDAP supporting filth that they are.

They've never changed since the 1930s, and they never will.

Comment

No, he is. Prince Henry and his ancestors are worse than The Mail On Sunday.
          All of a sudden it's a competition?

Hal can't be blamed for his heritage.

(He can be blamed for asserting his unearned privelege though.

But is that what's happening here?)

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
            Frankly, I don't have problem with either of Diana's boys or their spouses. All of them seem to have their heads screwed on fairly straight.
            Screwed onto what? Those two fuckers cost the taxpayers millions per year. They maybe know that, but they don't know what it means.

Comment

Screwed onto what? Those two fuckers cost the taxpayers millions per year. They maybe know that, but they don't know what it means.
              But it's only 34p a week each, and they do so much for tourism.

Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post

If you’re cool with race baiting people’s wives, just say it dude.
                Yes, all right, I'm really into race-baiting people's wives. There, I've said it.

Comment

And this is the nub, isn't it?

The two princes should have a reasonable expectation of privacy in their own life.

The Duke of York having prostitutes procured for him shouldn't.

And certainly not have a right to privacy if underage girls are provided for his "entertainment".

Comment

They behave like they're taking the job seriously. And maybe they don't know what that means to you, but surely it means something to them. And that's really all they can go on.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post

They behave like they're taking the job seriously. And maybe they don't know what that means to you, but surely it means something to them. And that's really all they can go on.
                      As I intimated upthread, that seems to be considered as an acceptable status quo. But I don't think it is. I think the Wills and the Harrys and all the rest of these fuckers, irrespective of what The Mail On Sunday says about them or not, should, with their respective spouses, regardless of their skin colour, just fuck off out of it.
                      Last edited by treibeis; 04-10-2019, 18:14.

Comment

As I intimated upthread, that seems to be considered as an acceptable status quo. But I don't think it is. I think the Wills and the Harrys and all the rest of these fuckers, irrespective of what The Mail On Sunday says about then or not, should, with their respective spouses, regardless of their skin colour, just fuck off out of it.
                        But this issue isn't about these parasites.

It's about the continued behaviour of the fourth estate.

And their despicable and unambiguously racist attacks on people's private lives.

Comment

Well, I'm pretty much with you on that. Nobody is served well when people feel they have to bow and curtsy to people they're told are their 'betters'. Hereditary monarchies...or really any type of monarchies...suck ass.

[to treibeis]

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

But this issue isn't about these parasites.

It's about the continued behaviour of the fourth estate.

And their despicable and unambiguously racist attacks on people's private lives.
                            There are "people's" private lives and there's "Prince Henry's private life". I don't care what colour his wife's skin is.

Comment

There are "people's" private lives and there's "Prince Henry's private life". I don't care what colour his wife's skin is.
                              Yes.

His private life - none of anyone's business.

Me funding his private life - i.e. income for his wife and progeny.

Damn right it's my business.

But there's a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

But there's a difference.
                                Go on, then, you, as an (even) more idiot radical than I am: What's the difference?

Comment

Nope. he's "whining" about having his phone messages hacked and his wife publicly attacked and smeared due to (among other things) her colour.

Comment

Because I don't like the monarchy, and think it's an outmoded, irrelevant, and offensive mode of government.

Whereas I despise the racist shit who work for Rothermere, Northcliffe, and Murdoch.

There's no my enemy's enemy is my friend schtick here

But let's go up against the biggest bastards first

(And by biggest, I do not mean the most powerful )

Comment

My mate tweeted my exact feelings quite concisely.

https://twitter.com/DismalChips/status/1180173941136068609

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                        Nope. he's "whining" about having his phone messages hacked and his wife publicly attacked and smeared due to (among other things) her colour.
                                        Nope. He shouldn't exist. Yes, all right, he does exist, and people shouldn't give him a hard time. But he's the royal fucking family. Can't you, as a techie, just get rid of them?

Comment

I haven't approved their OTF account. I'm not sure what else I can do. I could reprogramme their smartphone to blow up but there is a queue for that and I'd need a support ticket raising first.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                            I haven't approved their OTF account. I'm not sure what else I can do. I could reprogramme their smartphone to blow up but there is a queue for that and I'd need a support ticket raising first.
                                            Yeah, well fucking do it, then.

Comment

I'd quite like Harry posting on here... (Maybe he already does- <looks around nervously> .It's Wiliiam Windsor that's the Villa fan, isn't it?wonder what his favourite biscuit is...

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                                Wonder what his favourite biscuit is...
                                                Royal Tea?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                                  I'd quite like Harry posting on here... (Maybe he already does- <looks around nervously> .It's Wiliiam Windsor that's the Villa fan, isn't it?wonder what his favourite biscuit is...
                                                  Harry likes to go up the Arse, IIRC.

Comment

Yeah, well fucking do it, then.
                                                    I don't phone help desks. Users phone help desks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X