Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gerontophile
    replied
    Just to be clear, in my previous post I said "unexpected".

I meant the welcome to the mosque. Not the mosque, itself. I just went for a 'nosy'.

Leave a comment:

• Gerontophile
    replied
    Thanks.

Just woke up, and read "Police cordon off Glasgow Central Mosque in 'ongoing incident'" on the Graun, and immediately thought the worst.

After some coffee, DDG'ing, and typing my question, I realised the 'worst' might probably be that Sidney Devine is reincarnated.

*edit

Graun new headline: " Police cordon off Glasgow Central Mosque after body found

Body of 80-year-old discovered at about 3.40am, with the death not described as suspicious"

(Fuck! Big font!)

Anyway, was actually more surprised than worried. It's Glasgow. And, if anything, I was worried about the mosque. I was lucky enough to see inside after it opened (mid eighties? I was about 18). It was ... unexpected, then.

Last edited by Gerontophile; 11-07-2019, 07:53.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    On the face of it sounds like "not news"
    Police Scotland were called to Glasgow Central Mosque this morning after the body of an 80-year-old man was discovered at 3.40am.

Officers cordoned off the area around the building while investigations were carried out. The death has been described as not suspicious .

Police say that there will be a post mortem to ascertain the cause of death.

The mosque is located on the south bank of the River Clyde in the Gorbals area of the city.

Leave a comment:

• Gerontophile
    started a topic Glasgow Mosque

Glasgow Mosque

Anyone know what's going on?

Working...
X