Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Profumo
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Been discussed up thread Guy.
    (sorry)

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
    May be an Atlantic crossing thing, but over here the hoi polloi are "the masses", and not only do they let the masses in Pizza Express, they bombard us with vouchers to encourage us in.
    The redemption of which creates part of said paper trail . . .

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
    The Daily Heil (Jan Moir) adds its zwei Pfennigs -

https://twitter.com/NadiaWhittomeMP/status/1476953246472224776

Been discussed up thread Guy.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Flanagans Dog
    replied
    May be an Atlantic crossing thing, but over here the hoi polloi are "the masses", and not only do they let the masses in Pizza Express, they bombard us with vouchers to encourage us in.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Profumo
    replied
    The Daily Heil (Jan Moir) adds its zwei Pfennigs -

https://twitter.com/NadiaWhittomeMP/status/1476953246472224776

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
    I totally missed that part of the story.
    Do princes usually hang out at chain pizza places?
    It is a truly horrible alibi, all the more so for there being nothing to corroborate it, notwithstanding the paper and other trail created whenever a member of the hoi polloi visits such an establishment.

Which is why his lawyers are filing challenges to jurisdiction and other procedural motions with all of their might (each one of which somehow magically gets major media attention in the UK).

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied

Yes, that’s what I meant.

I think that if the BBC we’re trying to defend it’s establishment friends, they wouldn’t have apologized so quickly. They would have tried some kind of “gotta hear both sides” gambit.
    That gambit is their defence for putting her brother on.

Funny how the need for such "balance" never occurred to them after the trial of the "Rotherham Grooming Gang" or any other prominent convictions for sex trafficking.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pepsi
    replied
    I totally missed that part of the story.
    Do princes usually hang out at chain pizza places?

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post

There's another version of that (also from the Telegraph) that states his, lawyers have admitted they can't prove either that he was at the Pizza Express*, or that he can't sweat.

*i.e. not just no witnesses, they can't prove it at all.
    Guiffre's lawyers have asked for evidence of him not being able to sweat.

The fucker must be sweating now, his lawyers seem to be trying to find every technicality to avoid a trial.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Flanagans Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    Well this is an interesting development. Surely his security detail logs would be recorded.
    There's another version of that (also from the Telegraph) that states his, lawyers have admitted they can't prove either that he was at the Pizza Express*, or that he can't sweat.

*i.e. not just no witnesses, they can't prove it at all.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pepsi
    replied
    Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
    Any broadcast news organisation of the BBC's size will have a significant number of staff who do nothing but arrange interviews and panel appearances for its various channels and programmes. In the US, they are called "bookers". One of their primary professional tools is an in house database that provides potential guest's details, biographies, areas of supposed expertise, previous appearances and even mundane details like technical setups.

I think the chances that the BBC's entry on Dershowitz was silent on his association with Epstein are extraordinarily small. He more likely way this happened is that someone (a Maxwell publicist, Andrew apologist or even Dershowitz himself) let it be known that he was ready and very willing to do the spot and that he was put on air without the usual process being observed.
    Yes, that’s what I meant.

I think that if the BBC we’re trying to defend it’s establishment friends, they wouldn’t have apologized so quickly. They would have tried some kind of “gotta hear both sides” gambit.

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Any broadcast news organisation of the BBC's size will have a significant number of staff who do nothing but arrange interviews and panel appearances for its various channels and programmes. In the US, they are called "bookers". One of their primary professional tools is an in house database that provides potential guest's details, biographies, areas of supposed expertise, previous appearances and even mundane details like technical setups.

I think the chances that the BBC's entry on Dershowitz was silent on his association with Epstein are extraordinarily small. He more likely way this happened is that someone (a Maxwell publicist, Andrew apologist or even Dershowitz himself) let it be known that he was ready and very willing to do the spot and that he was put on air without the usual process being observed.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/ProfSunnySingh/status/1476990900840673280?t=q8gEjska-RiafGakCBJaQA&s=19

Well this is an interesting development. Surely his security detail logs would be recorded.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    And the language being used too. Epstein and others raped children brought to them by Maxwell and others.

This wasn't under age sex.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Fair enough on the first, a fuck up then. But the second? Inviting the brother who seems to be doing the media rounds.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pepsi
    replied
    Yeah, they didn’t use google.
    You’d be amazed how often people don’t do that.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    My guess is that all the regular staff are on holiday or COVID leave and the bookers in the office had no idea who Dershowitz was or his connection to the story.
    Just use Google.

What about the disgraced brother being interviewed?

It's the establishment pulling together to protect their own.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pepsi
    replied
    My guess is that all the regular staff are on holiday or COVID leave and the bookers in the office had no idea who Dershowitz was or his connection to the story.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Trolling of the Year award to the Sunday Sport. Absolute quality.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Slightly Brown
    replied
    Helen Mirren was so good as he Queen that when I see the real Queen I think ‘that’s not her’. It was the same with Val Kilmer and Jim Morrison.

Anyway. Weird it’s the exact same spot. Maybe Andrew took them both.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://news.sky.com/story/amp/ghisl...state-12489992

In this article

Edit: Managed to add the photo below.
    Last edited by Antepli Ejderha; 31-12-2021, 17:42.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    One of the more remarkable things about that photo is that apparently it was taken at Balmoral.
    There's a photo of the Queen in exactly the same spot.

Leave a comment:

• Snake Plissken
    replied
    One of the more remarkable things about that photo is that apparently it was taken at Balmoral.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X