Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

Those fretboard inlays are *chef kiss*

Comment

Maxwell denied bail

Comment

Judge in Maxwell case has a hit man dressed as a FedEx guy shoot and kill he son (who opened the door) and shoot her husband.

Nothing to see here.

Comment

Worth clarifying that the judge in question had just been appointed to an ancillary Epstein case involving Deutsche Bank, not the criminal case against Maxwell (which is being conducted in a different state).

Comment

And we don't know it was a hit man. Do we?

Comment

Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
                  Judge in Maxwell case has a hit man dressed as a FedEx guy shoot and kill he son (who opened the door) and shoot her husband.
                  Your phrasing here makes it look like the Judge ordered the hit on her son and husband.

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
                    Just a FedEx guy who'd seen a bit too much crosstown traffic?

Comment

well it could have been a woman or non-binary person I suppose - or a random killing carried out by someone dressed as a FedEx guy. Or a case of mistake identity.

But otherwise it looks pretty much like a hit.

Comment

I hadn't really thought about this before, but "hit man" does imply a professional relationship that may not exist here.

The judge's husband is a prominent New Jersey criminal defense lawyer, who will necessarily have been in contact with any number of unsavoury characters.
                        Last edited by ursus arctos; 20-07-2020, 14:24.

Comment

Yeah, I mean it was obviously attempted murder, but I don't see how we know that the FedEx guy was being paid to kill. He could have had his own reasons, and we don't know what they are. But thanks for the condescension Nef, always best to assume that those you interact with are morons.

Comment

Crazy that it was in North Brunswick, home of Tim Howard. (Also, my worst enemies.)

Also weird seeing Mayor Mac Womack in the news. He was in my church growing up, and took me on a trip to Antietam and Gettysburg battlefields when I was shooting my thesis film in 1996. Really great guy, but lawd what a way to get in the international news.

Comment

Your epic battles with North Brunswick were quite literally the first thing I thought of when hearing the news

Comment

https://twitter.com/ABCNewsLive/status/1285252781931065344

Comment

Well, I'm satisfied. Case closed.

Comment

Yeah, I mean it was obviously attempted murder, but I don't see how we know that the FedEx guy was being paid to kill. He could have had his own reasons, and we don't know what they are. But thanks for the condescension Nef, always best to assume that those you interact with are morons.
                                    You’re right, it was a bit childish, I’m sorry.

Comment

Apology accepted.

Comment

Not to dwell too much on Nef getting grouchy, but anything Epstein-related has entered some kind of parallel to the Tyson Zone* where my first assumption is Gladio-esque psyops about anything regarding him or his assets or Ghislaine or whatever. The presence of Deutsche Bank doesn't really help.

*One of Bill Simmons's better concepts, a celebrity whose behaviour becomes so bizarre that you would not be shocked about anything you hear, or disbelieve anything you're told. Kanye is in the Tyson Zone. Charlie Sheen in the early 2010s. Tyson himself, of course.

Comment

He was dressed in a FedEx uniform. FedEx delivers packages...like packages from Wayfair. WAKE UP!

Comment

There can be no better evidence of the truth of Flynnie's assertion that Jacob Wohl's appearance on the stage.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1285576716518338561

Comment

The Mail had the exclusive of the doctored photo of Maxwell eating at In-N-Out, right?

Comment

Indeed it did.

Meanwhile,

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1285689155738107904

Comment

“Don’t say anything about me and I’ll pardon you.”

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                                                    The Mail had the exclusive of the doctored photo of Maxwell eating at In-N-Out, right?
                                                    Was that confirmed as doctored?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X