Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
    How do we know he is actually dead?
    It was announced on 4chan.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

It was announced on 4chan.
      Aha, this may be one of their clever ruses to troll liberals like the OK sign

Comment

I presume that that the theory is that the autopsy was just part of the deep state conspiracy . . .

Comment

It's worth repeating, just for a laugh, that the 42nd and 45th President of The United States - who both have 'history' with women - are linked by their association with the same convicted sexual offender and apparent pedophile.

Twenty years ago, if someone had used the phrase "pedophile sex ring featuring presidents, princes, power-brokers, scientists, lawyers, et al", you'd have written them off a conspiracy loons.

Comment

Not if you were Belgian

Comment

The sexual abuse of institutionalized children by men in power has being going on for as long as such institutions have existed, as has paedophilia among religious authority figures so for me, Epstein is part of that historical process but with the added element of capitalism and globalization.

But there is also an enabling network and blind eyes being turned by people in the know, as in Trump's "he likes them young". They knew Epstein liked them young but let him continue.

Comment

https://twitter.com/vanessagrigor/status/1161030992490106882

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  Not if you were Belgian
                  Or worked in British Television

Comment

Not if you were Belgian
                    Hahaha, that's exactly what I was thinking when I read WOM's post. I had been in belgium not long before that massive scandal, and I was surprised to discover that there was a european country with even darker and more disturbing corners than Ireland. And then I found out about the Congo.....

Comment

I once attended a long dinner party in the villa of a former Belgian colonial official who had served in the Congo, but spent most of his career in Bruxelles.

It was a constant competition among the decor, "mementos" and many of the other guests as to which was more appalling.

A very strange country, Belgium.

Comment

The Flemish Nats are mostly an unpleasant anti immigrant blood and soil lot, but you can see why folk would wish to split from that State.

Comment

I once attended a long dinner party in the villa of a former Belgian colonial official who had served in the Congo, but spent most of his career in Bruxelles.

It was a constant competition among the decor, "mementos" and many of the other guests as to which was more appalling.

They're way into cyclocross.

Comment

That tends to be a rather different demographic.

I expect that most of the other guests at that event are no longer with us. I was the youngest person there, including the servants.

Comment

Interview with one of Epstein's bodyguards and trainers:

I get that. But you and I have a history at this point. One thing you told me, for instance--okay, one thing you told me is he got a heads up when the authorities were going to come to his house the night before.

Listen, what you say is between you and me --

You told me he would get phone calls the night before and eight o'clock the police are going to come. He would get a heads up from local police.

[Silence.]

You told me that, Igor. Want me to read the quote?

Well, you can read whatever you want right now. Don't just -- you can put yourself in big trouble.

You said: "He always do something wrong. There was some nights in question. There was at home arrest and police, before they come to the house, they call him and tell him they coming in at eight o'clock in the morning. It's all corruption you know. It's all bullshit."

Listen, don't put yourself in trouble. Seriously.

We talked about this.

I understand we got this.

I'm telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it's hard. I don't know what you mean about "put myself in trouble."

Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

Why is it so important? Are you worried about the local cops?

Listen, you're really smart and I'm not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You're really smart. You have no idea. Please!

What do you mean by that?

I can't explain you. I can't explain you over the phone any of this.

Comment

The New York Post believes that it has found Ms. Maxwell, in a posh country house on the Massachusetts coast owned by her new tech tycoon boyfriend.

To be honest, I'm surprised that she hasn't left the country.

Comment

These fuckers think they're invincible I guess.

Comment

I'd say she'd have a bad time in jail, I'd picture her being a grass if the cops do come knocking.

Comment

Who are the “local cops” in this case? Which city? It sounds like Epstein had a special deal with them and that they’ve leaned on Igor not to talk about that.

Comment

I think at this point we need to emphasize that we are talking primarily about elements of their ruling elites, and the shadows they cast on wider society, rather than, you know, just kicking off on the belgians. None of us are responsible for the behaviour of our masters.

The oddest thing I noticed in Brussels, is that dogs seem to have a similar status in belgian society, to the one enjoyed by cattle in india. they were everywhere, and I don't mean packs of dogs wandering the street. I mean in nearly every place of business, and if your shop was too small to have a dog, you'd have a picture of a dog instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                          The oddest thing I noticed in Brussels, is that dogs seem to have a similar status in belgian society, to the one enjoyed by cattle in india. they were everywhere, and I don't mean packs of dogs wandering the street. I mean in nearly every place of business, and if your shop was too small to have a dog, you'd have a picture of a dog instead.
                                          A nation that loves dogs can't be bad. (Except Korea maybe.)

Comment

News saying Epstein autopsy indicates broken neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post

Or Nazi Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post

I'm afraid that a fondness for pets is too universal to be much of a guide. Nineteenth century british people liked dogs, and they enslaved a quarter of the world. (the RSPCA was founded during the efforts to capture the Ashanti empire, and also burmah) The Romans had all sorts of pets, and they were right bastards.

Comment

More detail on why those autopsy findings raise more questions

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.
                                                  [URL="https://twitter.com/glennkesslerwp/status/1161843248513638405?s=21"]https://twitter.com/glennkesslerwp/status/1161843248513638405[/URL]

Comment

From Popbitch:

Q/ What do you get if you cross Bill Clinton and Donald Trump?
                                                    A/ Found in your cell, unresponsive

Comment

Working...
                                                    X