Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've no trouble believing the suicide scenario. Aside from the pedophile ring, the guy was accused of stealing $46+ million. The rest of his life was going to be spent in prison or court. Given a choice between broken or dead, which would you choose? Murder is more titillating though, so it'll get more traction.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
      I'm very much aligned with TonTon here.

Hundreds of people die in prison here every year. The large majority of them are suicides.
      And probably most of them were on “suicide watch.” Prisons are terrible places.

Comment

Suicide is a likely explanation for Epstein's death -- he had plenty of reason for ending his life -- but given the possibilities of how his testimony could blow up many powerful people, it's hardly Occam's Razor. Epstein wasn't your average inmate. Normal rules of suicide watch shouldn't have been applied to him, less so after his previous alleged attempt. Questions can be asked whether his suicide (if it was one) was encouraged, by action or omission or a bit of both.

So it is legitimate to question whether his death was entirely by his own design or the result of a conspiracy.

Comment

Ghislaine Maxwell: the woman accused of helping Jeffrey Epstein groom girls

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y_to_clipboard

Very clearly named here.

Comment

I would be surprised if there is ever a definitive answer as to whether all of the violations of procedure and best practice already identified (and more are likely to surface) were the result of a criminal conspiracy, everyday incompetence, a severely undermanned staff stretched beyond its breaking point or a combination of all three.

Comment

Everyday incompetence can still be criminal, yes.

Barr is in the process of throwing the prison under the bus, which should bring attention to the administration"s refusal to either fund or staff it adequately.

Comment

Jeffrey Epstein is dead, but questions remain for Prince Andrew

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...y_to_clipboard

At the time he as known as Randy Andy in the tabloid press.

Comment

The FBI are in the process of raiding his private island in the Caribbean and the French police are also investigating his properties in France. His death makes it more difficult for such investigations to be challenged effectively.

Comment

But we all know that there almost certainly were.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno
                      I'm struggling in general with this guy's tolerance for risk.
                      He wasn't the victim; he was the perp. Collecting evidence gave him his power.

Comment

We do? Oh.
                        How do you think the dozens of DVDs with titles like "[x] Nudes" were collected?

Comment

I'd be more of a destroy incriminating evidence guy.

(to WOM)
                          I'd like to think that you'd be more of a not create incriminating evidence guy, but then I've never met you . . .

Given the deal he was able to cut in Florida and the way he was able to seamlessly re-enter elite circles after he did his incredibly easy time, it makes perfect sense to me that he would have thought he was bulletproof. It's also why the denial of bail was such a cataclysmic shock to him.

Comment

He is such a putz . . .

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1161280325135294465

Comment

Does it? *rings up to complain to QVC*

Comment

*not available to callers in the UK*

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                  Sorry that page doesn't exist message.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/1161312258363928576?s=20

Comment

antepli, it looks as if Seth Abrahamson has deleted his musings that the sundial On Epstein's Island was the locus of nefarious sex practices.

You aren't missing much.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if corrections officers at the MCC were active on 4Chan.
                                      Last edited by ursus arctos; 13-08-2019, 17:14.

Comment

Suspensions now for two of the guards.

Comment

Good to know the authorities have just discovered 4chan.

Comment

They'll suspend the cleaning lady and the parking lot attendant next. Thank God they're rooting out the rot from the bottom up to...you know...just above the bottom.

Comment

How do we know he is actually dead?

Comment

I saw someone on Twitter try to link Epstein with the Rotherham grooming gangs earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                                X