Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
    I was sure the Guardian had named her previously (like weeks back), but mibees naw.
    They have named her multiple times. Including just before his suicide when all the documents were released, the ones that accused Andrew Windsor of gropping a child.
    Last edited by Antepli Ejderha; 11-08-2019, 09:56. Reason: Predictive text added the word banned

Comment

She's mentioned in today's Observer

Comment

What a strange life. Your father dies falling from a boat named after you, and is revealed to be a bit of a monster with interesting connections. Then you choose to take up with Jeffrey Epstein.

Comment

Originally posted by MsD View Post
          What a strange life. Your father dies falling from a boat named after you, and is revealed to be a bit of a monster with interesting connections. Then you choose to take up with Jeffrey Epstein.
          Both men commit suicide in strange circumstances with huge criminal proceedings awaiting them.

Comment

Content warning: discussion of suicidal ideation and suicide watch protocol.

https://twitter.com/CZEdwards/status/1160297568837832704

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
              She's mentioned in today's Observer
              'His conduct left an impression that lingered': the life of Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y_to_clipboard

Here is one of the articles. She's named as the alleged recruiter.

Comment

It's not the first time that Trump has promoted conspiracy theories concerning allegedly Clinton-related suicides.

Comment

Trawling through twitter since this news broke has been a trip.
                  People on both sides of the political spectrum, convinced that it's all to cover up the other sides misdemeanours.
                  Drawing battle lines over paedophilia.
                  Fuckin' grooveh

Comment

Originally posted by Freestyling buck wilding Stijn Stijnen View Post
                    Trawling through twitter since this news broke has been a trip.
                    People on both sides of the political spectrum, convinced that it's all to cover up the other sides misdemeanours.
                    Are there two sides here? Seems to me that it's fairly likely he was offed but that I have no idea whether it was Trump, Clinton, Windsor, Dershowitz, or AN Other. They're all cunts who would be desperate for him not to talk. Don't feel like I have a "side" here other than the side of Epstein's (and Trump, Clinton, Windsor, Dershowitz, et al's) victims

Comment

Can I just ask what it is that seems unlikely to people about a prisoner on remand in the US committing suicide?

Comment

That it seems entirely possible that his death was involuntary doesn't imply that he also might not have killed himself

Comment

"entirely possible" and "fairly likely" aren't the same thing. But I was asking more generally anyway. But this is probably another thread I should avoid.

Comment

I'm very much aligned with TonTon here.

Hundreds of people die in prison here every year. The large majority of them are suicides.

Comment

Fuck. The MCC are involved too? Are there any powerful groups of elderly white men who are NOT involved?

Comment

For me at least the MCC were always the Marylebone Cricket Club. Sorry and as you were.

Comment

I can't believe that it took dozens of posts for someone to do that gag. I've been waiting for 24 hours.

Metropolitan Correctional Center, as it happens.

Comment

Coincidence?

He's got previous.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post

Are there two sides here? Seems to me that it's fairly likely he was offed but that I have no idea whether it was Trump, Clinton, Windsor, Dershowitz, or AN Other. They're all cunts who would be desperate for him not to talk. Don't feel like I have a "side" here other than the side of Epstein's (and Trump, Clinton, Windsor, Dershowitz, et al's) victims
                                      Quite.

I've been trying to add the various tweets where the right are pushing Clinton's involvement and vice versa, but I can only add one link and would rather not spam the board.
                                      It's a ghoulish thing to score political points over such matters.

Comment

The "Clinton Body Count" hashtag (as featured in 45's retweet) was "trending" all day on Saturday (which is likely how that tweet came to his attention, as he has previous for amplifying trending topics that he likes).

Comment

While speculative, I don't think it's left field to suggest that Epstein was offed via means we are all familiar with.
                                          As far as outlandish claims go, 'he knew too much so had to go' is down there, no?

Comment

As a rule, speculation about suicide is deprecated.

Comment

Originally posted by Freestyling buck wilding Stijn Stijnen

Some people on twitter claiming the platform removed #ClintonBodyCount from the trending topics. Drawing battle lines in cyberspace is depressing af
                                              Last edited by Freestyling buck wilding Stijn Stijnen; 11-08-2019, 13:10. Reason: Twitter link nightmare

Comment

Ok, you lot carry on having your fun.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                                  As a rule, speculation about suicide is deprecated.
                                                  It was very much about suicide being a likelihood. Seems fair relative to the topic.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X