Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sw2borshch View Post
    So probably not that porous for people who lived either side of it.

Good news for those with inadequate flood insurance.

Comment

https://twitter.com/flying_rodent/status/1281245896030724097?s=20

Comment

I've always pronounced Ghislaine the same way I pronounce the chocolate company Guylian (when I say always, I mean since she started appearing in the papers, which was about the same time that I started regularly dealing with Guylian at work). I still have no idea whether I pronounce either of them correctly, but this thread seems to reckon that it's with a hard G, so at least I've got the first letter right, and I'm pretty confident about the last.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
          Nationality-wise, L's grandfather was born in Newfoundland before it joined Canada, and he'd refuse to call himself Canadian since 'the vote was rigged'. He maintained that position all his life, and it was pretty much confirmed to be true in later years. England wanted rid of the hassle.
          I've yet to meet a Newfie who didn't believe the same.

Comment

Having researched a number of them, I haven't come across a single plebiscite of that sort that didn't feature significant fiddling by at least one side.

Comment

Ghislaine was seen in the company of people “From Kevin Spacey to Princess Diana”... plus Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Piers Morgan, Elon Musk, Harvey Weinstein...

You’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Ghislaine Maxwell’s photo album.

Comment

That was striking in the docu. Oh, look, there's Spacey. Harvey, of course he's there. Holy fuck and colour me shocked, but there's Woody Allen. Polanski? Where the hell is Polanski?

Comment

Has anything unsavory ever been suggested about Morgan, beyond the phone hacking stuff?

Comment

His entire career and persona are unsvoury in my book, but likely don't meet your True Crime standards

Comment

Originally posted by G-Man View Post
                      That was striking in the docu. Oh, look, there's Spacey. Harvey, of course he's there. Holy fuck and colour me shocked, but there's Woody Allen. Polanski? Where the hell is Polanski?
                      Well, and lots of chipper looking Harvard people.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
                        Hey, not everyone on this board can be called Chris.
                        I'm not called Chris.

I'm called Ian, like everyone else on the board who isn't called Chris.

Comment

If I had the energy to riff on Spartacus gags, I'd stand up and say: "I am Chris!"

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                            I'm called Ian, like everyone else on the board who isn't called Chris.
                            What a mind-f*ck: after I read that, I genuinely couldn't come up with your real name for about twenty seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

Well, and lots of chipper looking Harvard people.
                              There are lots of words I could associate with the Dersh and Larry Summers, but "chipper" is most definitely not one of them

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post

What a mind-f*ck: after I read that, I genuinely couldn't come up with your real name for about twenty seconds.
                                Well that raised a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

There are lots of words I could associate with the Dersh and Larry Summers, but "chipper" is most definitely not one of them
                                  Steven Pinker is in there, plus others I couldn't identify.

Comment

We must just have different notions of "chipper"

Pinker is behind Epstein. The other guy is Bob Trivers, an evolutionary biologist

Comment

The doc showed several pics of him at Harvard that conveyed general good vibes. I''m sure your notion is the correct one.

Comment

If I had the energy to riff on Spartacus gags, I'd stand up and say: "I am Chris!"
                                        I'm Chris, and so is my wife.

Comment

So are my aunt and uncle as it happens (really)

Comment

I was in a meeting once with three guys named Chris. And my grandmother wanted me to be named Christian (after her husband), so but for a decision going against her, it cold have been a quartet of Chrises.

Comment

And my grandmother wanted me to be named Christian
                                              That could only have been more appropriate if they'd called you Holy Roller...

Comment

I floated the idea of calling our son Valentine but my wife torpedoed it immediately.

Comment

Did you try dropping the e and saying it in French?

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                                                    I floated the idea of calling our son Valentine but my wife torpedoed it immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X