Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ad hoc
    replied
    Who's paying for his legal team? It seems like all of this must be costing a huge amount

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...droidApp_Other

Prince Andrew's lawyers are trying to unseal the controversial deal that Epstein struck in order to get the case brought by Giuffre thrown out.

Sounds very desperate to me.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...droidApp_Other

Good news for justice this.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/nelsabbey/status/1476948796215119877?t=EDtrc62iOpKphOh1TiaSpw&s=19

Leave a comment:

• Guy Profumo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
    Vic reeves.
    Yes

I know

But a mate of mine was at school with him and although his name is indeed James Moir, he referred to himself as Rod Moir, and is known as such by his ex-school mates

This does not preclude him from now referring to himself as "Jim Moir", as is his wont, and his right

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/meralhece/status/1477294812906901504?t=McTBZA6vdeRS-ee-X5MPbg&s=19

The hypocrisy of the establishment.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    The Google algorithm for Prince Andrew has this as the first choice as well, the alleged paedophile sweating.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
    replied
    The day after the interview, the daily mail published 30 photos of him at a party, clearly off his tits and sweating like a chindit walking across burma.

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    Surely there's some file picture of Andrew looking sweaty, after a polo game or something? Wasn't there a royal family " it's a knockout " ?

Leave a comment:

• Gas In Name Only
    replied
    Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post

Also: the bit about being unable to sweat. That seems... unlikely.
    Alistair Cook famously does not sweat much and was therefore in charge of polishing the ball for England

Leave a comment:

• kokamoa
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
    I worked at a pizza place 25 years ago. If royalty came in, I’d remember that it happened, but maybe not the exact date.
    It's a matter of record though that the Pizza Express meeting took place on March 10 2001 or as it was better known before this, the day Roy Essandoh scored the winner for Wycombe and knocked Leicester out of the FA Cup.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    I think his would be something along the lines of, "those chillis were so hot they even made me sweat."

Leave a comment:

• Walt Flanagans Dog
    replied
    You’d think that if somebody remotely famous was in the place, somebody who works there would remember it.
    In some eating establishments over here, a visit by anyone remotely famous (and I mean remotely) is commemorated by them displaying a signed (and often dated) photo on the wall, often with a comment about the place, but perhaps Pizza Express is above such things. A photo signed "lovely doughballs, My Royal Highness Andrew" would probably be accepted as evidence by the police.

Leave a comment:

• Evariste Euler Gauss
    replied
    I'm absolutely not a fan of Frankie Boyle, but I did laugh when I saw him tweet that the Maxwell verdict would be a good time for Andrew to do another Newsnight interview and clear this whole thing up.

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Are they able to shed any security on such occasions?

That seems unwise

We know that he had a detail with him when he visited Epstein in NYC after his plea deal.

Leave a comment:

• Amor de Cosmos
    replied
    Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

You'd recognise him if he turned up with his two daughters though
    Would I? I dunno, maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pepsi
    replied
    I worked at a pizza place 25 years ago. If royalty came in, I’d remember that it happened, but maybe not the exact date.

Leave a comment:

replied

You’d think that if somebody remotely famous was in the place, somebody who works there would remember it.
    I don't think they've said anything. Though it's also not implausible that there's no-one still at the restaurant from that time. I'm not sure how many people remain 18-19 years at a pizza express.

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
    I dunno. He's pretty bland looking (looks a bit like La Signora's ex TBH.) If he was wearing run-of-the-mill gear, I don't think I'd know him from a hole in the ground.
    You'd recognise him if he turned up with his two daughters though

Leave a comment:

• Amor de Cosmos
    replied

I dunno. He's pretty bland looking (looks a bit like La Signora's ex TBH.) If he was wearing run-of-the-mill gear, I don't think I'd know him from a hole in the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Quite.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Pepsi
    replied
    It was called Milano in ireland. It's grand. It's not spectacular, but what it does do is provide a more than acceptable level of food, in a relatively pleasant environment in a load of medium sized towns that might not be the first stop on the migration routes of neapolitans,

It's more than possible that he was there with his daughters at some event, qt some point, it's just whether he was there when he claims to have been is the questionable part

Leave a comment:

• Toby Gymshorts
    replied
    It was called Milano in ireland. It's grand. It's not spectacular, but what it does do is provide a more than acceptable level of food, in a relatively pleasant environment in a load of medium sized towns that might not be the first stop on the migration routes of neapolitans,

It's more than possible that he was there with his daughters at some event, qt some point, it's just whether he was there when he claims to have been is the questionable part
    Also: the bit about being unable to sweat. That seems... unlikely.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
    Pizza Express is our go-to meal out. Very veggie and vogon friendly amongst other things.
    Just as long as you don't bother people with your poetry (gah HP's post didn't appear on my phone)
    Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 01-01-2022, 00:11.

Leave a comment:

replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X