Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Andrew formerly known as Prince (was: Jeffrey Epstein thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discordant Resonance
    replied
    Meanwhile, Charles will be visiting TAB's bailiwick.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
    There will be a full half hour redemption interview on the BBC before the year is out, and it won't be by Emily Maitland.

The lack of concern for the victim after this is indicative of our pestilent media, and the mass public that tolerates it.
    This. Even here I've been guilty of that.

Leave a comment:

• Simon G
    replied
    I want my less than 25p back

Leave a comment:

• WOM
    replied
    Look, this is less than 25p per person....

Leave a comment:

• Rogin the Armchair fan
    replied
    I want my £12m back. The fucking nonce.

Leave a comment:

• Logan Mountstuart
    replied
    There will be a full half hour redemption interview on the BBC before the year is out, and it won't be by Emily Maitland.

The lack of concern for the victim after this is indicative of our pestilent media, and the mass public that tolerates it.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
    Wasn't the platinum jubilee last week?
    Yes and no. Celebrations at the end of May beginning of June.

So he's got three months to convince everyone he's not a nonce. And that he's been to a Pizza Express. And he doesn't sweat. Etc.

Leave a comment:

• Tony C
    replied
    Who amongst us realistically anticipated a different outcome? The idea of Andrew, under oath, being cross examined rigorously about his private life was never going to happen. Without wishing to sound like my teenage self here, this is how Britain works and always has. The idea of the rich, wealthy and powerful manipulating the law and avoiding justice is woven into the fabric of our society. We are asked to “move on” and inevitably we do.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    Wasn't the platinum jubilee last week?

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/flying_rodent/status/1493867036757397504?t=463rLSpnhtRSuxCQR78y7w&s=19

No gagging clause?

Leave a comment:

• Sits
    replied
    I just overheard the BBC radio news roundup and the announcer said “it remains to be seen whether the settlement will bring to a close this turbulent period for the royal family.”

No mention of the turbulent period being endured by the victim?

Leave a comment:

• Sits
    replied
    Originally posted by WOM View Post
    “There are still a lot of questions,” said Penny Junor, a royal historian. “We will never know which of the people in this sorry tale was telling the truth. But we won’t get a daily diet of revelations that will embarrass the family.”

Yeah, we're all scratching our heads. Fuck you, Penny Junor.
    A fine and well articulated point.

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    "Historian" is quite a stretch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_Junor

Leave a comment:

• WOM
    replied
    “There are still a lot of questions,” said Penny Junor, a royal historian. “We will never know which of the people in this sorry tale was telling the truth. But we won’t get a daily diet of revelations that will embarrass the family.”

Yeah, we're all scratching our heads. Fuck you, Penny Junor.

Leave a comment:

• Bruno
    replied
    "Don't make the same mistake I did"

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    So, it looks like I low balled my guess.

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1493708165136932867?s=20&t=tXuLoUKy-t6l6xluEeCsQQ

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1493709067801477123?s=20&t=tXuLoUKy-t6l6xluEeCsQQ

Leave a comment:

• Sits
    replied
    He can fuck right off.

Leave a comment:

• WOM
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    How much of a public role will be be allowed at Brenda's funeral?
    Standing there quietly, I'd guess.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1493655692644962305?t=9ZRabkRndcZLJS5r4Ofa4Q&s=19

Wtaf

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Anyway, let's get back to the nonce. How much of a public role will be be allowed at Brenda's funeral?

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    https://twitter.com/3988ec/status/1492589192341340163?t=PeY6T-pnO8FmPGUZhb8jRA&s=19

A decorated NZ Olympian

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Look at how little coverage Mark Todd has got compared to Zouma. I think we know why.
    Good point. So little coverage I have no idea who Mark Todd is or what he has done.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    I reckon the only way we would get a proper revolution in this country is if one of these born to rule cunts posted a TikTok of them fucking a cat. It's all people care about. Underage sex trafficking? Let's all make paedo jokes. Savile is a punchline now.
    Look at how little coverage Mark Todd has got compared to Zouma. I think we know why.

Leave a comment:

• Duncan Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    I reckon the only way we would get a proper revolution in this country is if one of these born to rule cunts posted a TikTok of them fucking a cat. It's all people care about
    Aye, someone would sign him in the transfer window

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    I reckon the only way we would get a proper revolution in this country is if one of these born to rule cunts posted a TikTok of them fucking a cat. It's all people care about. Underage sex trafficking? Let's all make paedo jokes. Savile is a punchline now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X