Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    Why are they spelling it psych0path?
    Just to fuck with you. Possibly. Or possibly the text was OCR'd.

Anyway, my ex ticks all of those boxes. I feel a little triggered just reading it. The lies--especially the lies, but #4 was one of the worst. I walked on eggshells pretty much 24/7, trying to be very careful not to set him off by saying the wrong thing, or even by saying something innocent in the wrong way. Just a mention of the name of a boy I had been seeing before I met him--and it was a very common name, so it could literally happen anywhere, anytime, even while watching TV--and he would go off about how I must wish that I was with him instead. And there was no controlling the situation once he was activated. It usually went something like this: "Tell the truth, you still want to fuck him, don't you. You're a fucking whore. Why don't you just go back to him? You would be nothing without me" etc. etc. etc. Can you even imagine speaking like that to someone you supposedly love?

I'm sorry if that was hard to read, but I feel like a lot of people are unaware of just how horrible it is to be in a relationship with one of these people, so I'm trying to keep it real. It's easy for an outsider to say "she should just leave him", but it's never that simple. These people don't just let you walk away.

Comment

Don't be sorry, MsD, it was my choice to read it. It's not like I don't know what's in here.

Comment

Not that, after reading some of the testimonies on this thread, this is going to surprise anyone, but:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-49022703

Comment

Working...
        X