Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Field MP

Haven't I heard of him before?

Something to do with AIDS charities and homelesness, IIRC?

Comment

He said AIDS charities were a waste of money and a gay rights front. Don't know about homelessness.

Social media has been a dismal place after last night's incident.

Comment

Almost definitely guilty of assault and should be charged as such. Don't give me that bollocks about intent and fear, either.

The fucking coward.

Comment

Mark Field: “I deeply regret this episode and unreservedly apologise to the lady concerned for grabbing her but in the current climate I felt I needed to act decisively to close down the threat to the safety of those present.”

Janet Barker: “I had a phone and a tiny handbag, which was open and full of leaflets,.. The only thing I was armed with was peer-reviewed science.”

Comment

As someone said on Twitter, his face was clearly not one of a person thinking they were averting a terrorist threat, but clearly the face of someone annoyed that his dinner was interrupted.

Comment

"Banquet", surely?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
                He said AIDS charities were a waste of money and a gay rights front. Don't know about homelessness.

Social media has been a dismal place after last night's incident.
                Occupy London and the "anti-social" St Paul's protest, I think?

Comment

Boron will make him Home Secretary.

Comment

Or equalities Minister, yes, that would really take the piss.

Comment

Working...
                    X