No announcement yet.

The disgraced corrupt racist liar thread:British PM edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they were all on coke at least it would be a mitigating factor for their baseless arrogance.

Comment

Simon Coveney is not an intelligent man. That is very true, but he has a lifetime's worth of practice hiding it. His brother on the other hand is one of the smarter people in the Irish department of foreign affairs, which is a statement that means something.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
        Javid would happily drown the congregation of a mosque in pigs blood if he thought it help him become prime minister.

Priti Patel's family come from a country that cumulatively lost between 40-60 million people to famine under british rule. And she thinks it's a really clever idea to say out loud that the UK should threaten our food supply. we're dealing with a moronic psychopath here. A moronic psychopath who doesn't know that we're a major source of the Uk's food.
        The Indian Diaspora, gone native FFS.

Comment

Rees Mogg confirmed as Leader of the House. They'll move against the Speaker now otherwise Bercow will tie him up in knots (with assistance from Grieve and Cooper).

McVey and Jo Johnson given ministerial roles with Cabinet attendance bolted on.

How Amber Rudd can keep a straight face saying she's pleased to serve in that Cabinet I don't know. Nicky Morgan will say anything to get her face on telly, and blew in all directions during the Brexit wrangles, so she's hardly going to be a force for moderation.

As suggested above it's the most right wing and least qualified Cabinet in modern times. They are fortunate that they're heading straight into recess so their scope for fucking things up immediately but they are a collection of timebombs with their timers set randomly, so it's only a matter of time before the first one goes off.

Comment

People could grumble all they wanted about chris Grayling, but there was one uncomfortable truth. If there was anyone in the Tory party less awful than Chris grayling, they would have taken his place, the fact that they didn't would seem to suggest that whoever replaces him is going to be even worse.

Comment

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/l...s-out-11195910

the new Scottish Sec is an intellectual giant, and in no way a craven Brit Nat.

Comment

Has the unlucky bastard who gets to preside over Nordyland being set on fire been announced yet?

Comment

Some sap called Julian Smith. His name alone suggests that he's going to be out of depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/l...s-out-11195910

the new Scottish Sec is an intellectual giant, and in no way a craven Brit Nat.
                    Oh god. Oh good god.

Comment

By the way, Can I just say that I didn't really understand why some people in the UK kept saying that Boris Johnson was some kind of Charismatic speaker. And I've got to say that I just didn't get it at all. And then I saw this clip, and truly he is an outstanding communicator.

I can't believe that this wasn't the talk of the world. What an eye for a finely turned phrase.

Comment

Dear god, I'd managed to avoid that until just then. It's been a while since I've squirmed so much while being so angry. There's a huge problem if anyone actually has a positive opinion of that shit.

Comment

(I know there is a huge problem)

Comment

But CCCOOOORRRRRBBBBBYYYYNNNNNN!!!!

Comment

IDS describing London-born Priti Patel:

Priti Patel's appointment as Home Secretary was described as an "important" reflection of the "changing nature of Britain" by the former Leader of the Conservative Party, Iain Duncan Smith. Speaking to the Today Programme, he said: "She’s a woman and she also comes from the subcontinent, which is really important."

Comment

It is a sign of just how far they've fallen that the Tories put out IDS as the man that they think is smart enough to be answering questions in public.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                  By the way, Can I just say that I didn't really understand why some people in the UK kept saying that Boris Johnson was some kind of Charismatic speaker. And I've got to say that I just didn't get it at all. And then I saw this clip, and truly he is an outstanding communicator.

I can't believe that this wasn't the talk of the world. What an eye for a finely turned phrase.
                                  Hahahaha, Britain is fucked and I am loving it.

Comment

Do you think he came up with the DUD/DUDE thing himself? If so he needs a speechwriter and quick.

Comment

He'll have come up with that himself. It has all the hallmarks of the poorly-mannered 'clowning' that has bought him so much media time to this point.

And yes, it's sh*t.

Comment

If you want to get an idea of how much the man is protected by the media, as mayor he responded to questions from a public committee about shutting fire stations with a simple "Oh, get stuffed" and skated away without any consequences. (The video is on YouTube somewhere.)

Comment

Villiers gets the DEFRA job. Pro fracking, pro fox hunting, anti emission control, perfect to perform the same job as the various stooges that have been let loose on the EPA by Trump.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1154308622593273856?s=20

Will be going full for an election, with two "blame the EU- or look at the Labour wreckers.

If the Tories get enough of the Brexit vote and Labour peel off to the Lib Dems you will have Boris Johnson as Prime Minister for a long time.

Comment

https://twitter.com/PickardJE/status/1154327521762185216?s=09

Comment

I know it's the smallest of small things to be annoyed by but his obvious aping of Churchill's mannerisms gets on my nerves. The hunched over walk and a hand half in a suit jacket pocket are two that have struck me recently.

Comment

If anyone doesnt vote for the candidate most likely to defeat Johnson they are enabling this government

slso we now have RCP spiked in The government

[URL]https://twitter.com/leninology/status/1154352093681127424?s=21[/URL]

Comment

It would be good if we could slightly turn this thread from an ongoing record of 'look at how bad Johnson/his appointments/his Government is' - we all know it's going to be a catastrophe - to a bit of 'what can I do, personally, to fight back against what is facing us.'. Whether that be joining a party or protest group to organise against him; whether it's speaking to those who support him and arguing with them; whether it's arguing online/social media, and/or promoting alternatives; whether it's marching and agitating...do whatever you can.

We've got to fight, not just document, this horror - the latter lets him get away with it. Get active.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X