No announcement yet.

The disgraced corrupt racist liar thread:British PM edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides, we didn't abuse Liddle. We described him.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
      I think Guy is refusing to say their real names in case it makes them appear, Liddle-like. out of the aether and into OTF.
      There's also the Private Eye conceit of always using thinly disguised code names to refer to people.

Comment

Originally posted by David Agnew View Post
        Besides, we didn't abuse Liddle. We described him.
        We abused him after he stuck his oar in tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

There's also the Private Eye conceit of always using thinly disguised code names to refer to people.

"Thinly disguised"! Blimey. I think I guessed one but the other has left me completely nonplussed.

Comment

It's that bleeding Cryptic Crossword thread, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post

"Thinly disguised"! Blimey. I think I guessed one but the other has left me completely nonplussed.
              Littlecock is fairly widely used, isn't it, surely?

(If the Coen brothers can make a Johnson reference, I'm sure I can)

Comment

So RL was the first one and BJ the second?
                Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 20-07-2019, 14:17.

Comment

Nah.

KTH was the other one.

Try saying it in a cod French accent.

Comment

Ah - got it.

Comment

So Littlejohn and Hopkins?

Abusing Liddle would be great, but even better face-to-face, the utter piece of shit.

Comment

Katie is trending on US Twitter at the moment because the president re-tweeting some of her nonsense this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                          Katie is trending on US Twitter at the moment because the president re-tweeting some of her nonsense this morning.
                          Style guide:

Boris Johnson should be referred to as "Johnson"
                          Katie Hopkins should be referred to as "Hopkins"

Comment

I departed from the usual given that she had just been named in the immediately preceding post but will try to do better in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post

Style guide:

Boris Johnson should be referred to as "Johnson"
                              Katie Hopkins should be referred to as "Hopkins"
                              I can think of other words for the two of them.

Comment

Michael Gove to be new Northern Ireland Secretary?

[URL]https://twitter.com/dawnhfoster/status/1152674786629312512?s=21[/URL]

Comment

He'd love to send the troops back in, the fish stinking hideous wee nyaff.

Comment

You think that is bad - Priti Patel is tipped for Home Secretary. Truly, we are in for a Cabinet Of All The Talent(less Cunt)s.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                      You think that is bad - Priti Patel is tipped for Home Secretary. Truly, we are in for a Cabinet Of All The Talent(less Cunt)s.
                                      Surely that's a joke?

I'm hoping Spreadsheet Phil and a few others are going to save the nation by bringing the government down but I'd also like a few months of Johnson at al to shut up some of his supporters when they see a different disaster on a different day.

The articles about his character were excellent, thanks to whoever shared them, I've forgotten now.

Comment

The day Phillip Hammond et al bring down a Tory Government to be replaced by a Corbyn one is the day that the Queen gives up skateboarding.

Comment

NI Sec is a non job whether Stormont treturns or not. I mean if the hapless Bradley can do it...why would Gove be interested now?

The GFA can easily be criticised. Its purpose was to solve spe ific local issues, not to act as a shorthand for the EU split. It has clearly failed to enshrine various rights in NI or even to get the parties to br civil to each other

Comment

Gove isn't getting NI as a reward. He's getting it as a punishment for stiffing Johnson in 2016.

Comment

Why would he accept it then?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                                Do you think she'll do another reverse ferret on her capital punishment stance after her previous volte face?

I wouldn't put it past her to try and secure her "leaderene in waiting" status after the suits bin off dePfeffel

Comment

Agreed.

The same with Gove. He gets to piss on Bozo when he screws up.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                                    Why would he accept it then?
                                                    Never underestimate the allure for Lord and Lady Primark MacBeth of a free house and limo.

Besides, the border is a perfect opportunity to fuck up Johnson's ideas and glory for Brexit.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X