Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/ladyhaja/status/1148709746679123969

Comment

Between the stammering and the circles around his eyes, has Boris been on a four day coke bender?

Comment

How much are these cunts defining middle incomes at now? Isn't the median something piss poor by developed economy terms like 26 grand or whatever in the UK?

Hunt is toast obvs. The shitey talking over your opponent once more winning the day. Debating Soc cunt.
        Last edited by Lang Spoon; 09-07-2019, 22:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post
          Between the stammering and the circles around his eyes, has Boris been on a four day coke bender?
          Almost definitely.

Comment

I was baffled by the disconnect between Johnson's performance and the audience response. It reminded me of the Rolling Stones and how people have been told so often that they are greatest rock and roll band in the world that even what they churn out can't shake that belief.

Comment

Benjm nails it.

Comment

"quite well"

he didn't try and have sex with Jeremy Hunt I suppose.

It's all relative, of course. He dodged questions and talked in vague generalities as per but the audience seemed to like it, he didn't drop any clangers, made lots of positive, optimistic statements which went down well and made Hunt look like a bit of a nag on occasion. I was hoping that he'd flounder but he really didn't.

Comment

Isn't it likely that he has already won, given that ballots have been out for a week?

The whole thing strikes me as contrived.

Comment

Hunt wanted it to be brought forward for that reason.

It's a once in a lifetime alignment of the stars for Johnson. In less absurd circumstances with a less wacky electorate, where the accepted no deal orthodoxy didn't reduce any differentiation to footnotes, a half-decent opponent - or even Hunt - would take him to pieces.

Comment

Isn't it likely that he has already won, given that ballots have been out for a week?

The whole thing strikes me as contrived.

I suppose that quite a few Conservative Party members were convinced of their man from the off and voted promptly on that basis, much in the way that tens of millions of people know which way they want to vote in a GE before campaigning has begun. And given that the most recent poll had Johnson being the choice of around 74% of the CP membership, he must be half-way there, assuming the polls are accurate.

Hunt has had a decent campaign but the gap was far, far too big to make up, though obviously I hope that I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjm View Post
                        I was baffled by the disconnect between Johnson's performance and the audience response. It reminded me of the Rolling Stones and how people have been told so often that they are greatest rock and roll band in the world that even what they churn out can't shake that belief.
                        Yeah. Except at least in the Stone's case you could argue that once they were the greatest R&R band in the world. In Johnson's case he's never been the greatest anything, except bullshitter perhaps.

Comment

Amber Rudd, forever finding new ways to be shitty

Comment

And after her brother spent three years protecting her, too.

Liz Truss for Chancellor is much more terrifying though.

Comment

What’s everyone in or near London doing on the 21st
                              (nice Video)
                              [URL]https://twitter.com/peoplesmomentum/status/1149614491060936707?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Johnson: immunity from prosecution for historical criminal behaviour

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...eland-48961053

Comment

He knows what his electorate wants, and he's giving it to them

Comment

didnt watch the intreview. Realised as soonas I saw the Jabba the Hutt with a Toupee figure of Andrew Neil Chair of the Spectator one of the Barclay Brother Media Companies interview Boris Johnson who gts 275 000 a year from the Telegraph another of the Barclay Brother Media Companies what a ridiculous charade it was going to be.

Now neil can send endless self congratulatoty tweets on how he speaks out for democracy because of some ridiculous gotcha whilst the real show is happening elsewhere. Boris Johnson is going to be Prime Minister.

Comment

Yep afore him Birmingham and the BullRing was where all the tourists flocked.

Comment

Liz Truss is a spectacular moron. And this is in a party that has Esther McVey and Chris Grayling.

She's eyeing up the job of Chancellor. God help us all.

Comment

Fuck me, but that's scary.

Comment

The shitty cunt is at it again

Shitty fucking cunt Boris Johnson lies about EU food regulations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49030873

Comment

And the Isle of Man is not in the EU.

Or in the UK.

But don't let that stop you you repellent bigoted fucking shitwit

Comment

Not the first time that Boris has aligned himself to false Kipper policy, though.

Comment

And the bulk of UK herring will go to the EU anyways, cos almost no cunt UK side eats kippers or herring in oatmeal or the like nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X