No announcement yet.

The disgraced corrupt racist liar thread:British PM edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was the woman who thought it was a gotcha that Jeremy Corbyn was loooking up figures on an iPad during the election campaign.

she is Jewish, very pro Israel and her father ran a chain of Manchester brothels

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
      She was the woman who thought it was a gotcha that Jeremy Corbyn was loooking up figures on an iPad during the election campaign.

she is Jewish, very pro Israel and her father ran a chain of Manchester brothels
      Not sure why you felt the need to point out the first and third items.

One of those "Take a look at yourself" moments.

Comment

I’m currently taking a look at Emma Barnett, whose expensive private education was funded by trafficked sex workers.

Comment

This spat reminds of another Emma in the news, the DUP MP for Belfast South. Nee Little, later Pengelly, now both. Suggested reasons for the change range from wanting to appear higher on the alphabetical* ballot paper, to reminding anyone interested that her late Da did previous for UDA crimes.

In reality few care if Johnson doesn't acknowledge all his kids, but if Barnett makes an issue of it she can expect comeback, and not just from the Labour Left.

My own expensive boarding school education was largely paid for by the Foreign Office. I'm practically Lawrence of Arabia, may run for Tory leader

* I'd put some primary school kids in charge of the Electoral Commission, they'd soon sort that one

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
            I’m currently taking a look at Emma Barnett, whose expensive private education was funded by trafficked sex workers.
            She chooses to be pro-Israel but didn't choose her dad or ethnicity.

Comment

Her Da's irrelevant. Of course she chooses as an adult to support the Israeli state. And to be Jewish.

Comment

*coughs quietly*

I'm not convinced that the religion or background of a reporter has anything to do with asking this particular question of this particular politician. I would appreciate it if we don't go further down that road in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post

My own expensive boarding school education was largely paid for by the Foreign Office. I'm practically Lawrence of Arabia, may run for Tory leader
                  That would probably explain much of certain output on here.

Though I wouldn't expect anyone else to regard running as Tory leader as 'cool' in the slightest.

Comment

Snaky: just checking- can we continue to slag off the Jewish Comical and tell that fuckwit Gonzo to do one without being yellow carded? Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
                      We already know what kind of man he is.
                      Indeed. I'm not sure I'm on board with digging into candidates' private lives because "it shows their true character" or whatever. Johnson has shown exactly how much of a cunt he is by his actions in office. As much as I don't want him to be Prime Minister, I would find it a bit depressing if the illegitimate children thing is the one thing that voters finally find unacceptable.

Comment

My dad liked rugby, doesn't mean I have to be tarred by his dreadful predilections. Give it up.

Comment

This is an interesting thread on the demographics of party membership in the UK. All of the major parties are disproportionally male, old, white, and better off, but the Tories are rather more so.

[URL="https://twitter.com/alantravis40/status/1139949707982180353?s=21"]https://twitter.com/alantravis40/status/1139949707982180353[/URL]

Comment

An average age of 57 seems remarkably low.

Comment

That average age seems to have fallen- it used to be well over 60

Comment

Death does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
                                  Indeed. I'm not sure I'm on board with digging into candidates' private lives because "it shows their true character" or whatever. Johnson has shown exactly how much of a cunt he is by his actions in office. As much as I don't want him to be Prime Minister, I would find it a bit depressing if the illegitimate children thing is the one thing that voters finally find unacceptable.
                                  Only one candidate has a NDA (or is it a court injunction?) preventing something being published about it.

Comment

There are reportedly multiple NDAs in place. I haven't read about any injunctions, though that doesn't mean one or more does not exist.

Comment

That doesn't change my point though.

Comment

It certainly doesn't

I share your view on this and was just answering the question

Comment

Oh yes sorry I meant it for Snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurgee View Post

Not sure why you felt the need to point out the first and third items.

One of those "Take a look at yourself" moments.
                                            What's wrong with pointing out she's very pro Israel?

Comment

Lurgee didn't think that was wrong, which was why he excluded it from his criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                                Her Da's irrelevant. Of course she chooses as an adult to support the Israeli state. And to be Jewish.
                                                Can you really choose to be Jewish? As opposed to choosing to follow the faith?

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                                  Lurgee didn't think that was wrong, which was why he excluded it from his criticism.
                                                  No he didn't he said first and third.

first - comment re Corbyn

second - Is Jewish

third - Is pro Israel

fourth - how her father made his money

Again, ask, why concentrate on the first and third comments.

It's the second which should have been excised, and to a lesser extent the fourth - depending on how her own outlook has been framed by that of her father.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X