No announcement yet.

The disgraced corrupt racist liar thread:British PM edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williamson, Raab, Patel and Shapps - just wow. Johnson is having several attempts at showing that there can be Cabinet ministers even more unfit for office than he is.

Comment

So that's an american born to an assimilated Turkish family as Prime minister, A (((Globalist))) (who likes Orban) as foreign secretary, the hindu child of ugandan indians as Home secretary, and the muslim child of pakistani economic migrants as chancellor. Thank god this nativist English movement called brexit has taken back control from the cosmopolitan elite that were sucking the life out of John bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
        Javed confirmed as CotE and Patel at the Home Office.

British Asians with two of the Big Four jobs.
        And they’re both cunts.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/shamils18/status/1154127798530924545?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Well, I'm not lost for words.

What an utter shower of shite.

Comment

Javid would happily drown the congregation of a mosque in pigs blood if he thought it help him become prime minister.

Priti Patel's family come from a country that cumulatively lost between 40-60 million people to famine under british rule. And she thinks it's a really clever idea to say out loud that the UK should threaten our food supply. we're dealing with a moronic psychopath here. A moronic psychopath who doesn't know that we're a major source of the Uk's food.
              Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 24-07-2019, 20:54.

Comment

More and more I'm feeling a Czech Slovak style split and Indy coming from the English Nats.

Comment

Johnson as Klaus if he survives past October.

Comment

Johnson as Klaus if he survives past October.

at this stage it's 50:50 between strung up upside down outside a manchester garage, with no clara Petacci in sight, or dragged out of the drain pipe he had sought refuge in, before the cameras get turned off.

Comment

Nordies thrown away for the 26 counties to deal with the fire.

Comment

I've been too depressed to look at much of the news and this thread until now so -

a) surely this is the most right wing (and blunderingly stupid & unqualified) cabinet of modern times...and perhaps of ancient times too?

b) what happened to the predicted move by Johnson to unite the party in a "big tent" government (Rudd and Morgan barely even count as fig leafs)? Surely he'll have an entire wing of the Tory party against him or defecting (if they find their spines)?

It's a fucking ultra-right, Vote Leave coup.

Comment

Food riots, no meds fer the plebs and troops on the streets are the things of Tory wet dreams Berba.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                            I've been too depressed to look at much of the news and this thread until now so -

a) surely this is the most right wing (and blunderingly stupid & unqualified) cabinet of modern times...and perhaps of ancient times too?

b) what happened to the predicted move by Johnson to unite the party in a "big tent" government (Rudd and Morgan barely even count as fig leafs)? Surely he'll have an entire wing of the Tory party against him or defecting (if they find their spines)?

It's a fucking ultra-right, Vote Leave coup.
                            Yeah all the wankstain commentators who were still talking about "Boris" as One Nation look as finger on the pulse as ever. As if he ever had a single political principle.

Comment

Berba, I think you are downplaying the chances of a Gadaffi denouement here

Comment

I've just realised this is 'The Rise Of The Nutters' episode of 'The Thick Of It'.

Comment

Berba, I think you are downplaying the chances of a Gadaffi denouement here

Yeah he's 5'9" and by his own account 16 1/2 stone. No-one is hauling him up in the air. The youth of today lack the drive and determination of milanese partisans.

If you type Boris Johnson weight into google, you get two different types of articles, there are articles from pro-johnson newspapers where he's self deprecatingly excoriating himself for having been 16 1/2 stone, but attributes his loss of 12 lbs to Carrie convincing him to lay off the late night gorging on chorizo and cheese. With everyone saying how much trimmer he looks in time for the election campaign. The Second type of article is articles from the same newspapers talking about how the campaign is so stressful that that weight has all gone back on.

It kind of makes you wonder why these stories got written in the first place. Who writes fawning articles about someone moving from a BMI of 34.3 to 32.3?
                                  Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 24-07-2019, 21:29.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                    Javid would happily drown the congregation of a mosque in pigs blood if he thought it help him become prime minister.

Priti Patel's family come from a country that cumulatively lost between 40-60 million people to famine under british rule. And she thinks it's a really clever idea to say out loud that the UK should threaten our food supply. we're dealing with a moronic psychopath here. A moronic psychopath who doesn't know that we're a major source of the Uk's food.
                                    Priti Patel's family come most recently from Uganda

Comment

I admit to being surprised he's relatively short. He gives the impression on camera of a hulking, hunched figure.

Comment

Priti Patel's family come most recently from Uganda

that is true, but her parents moved to Uganda as adults.

LS I was surprised to discover that he's only that tall. He's bang on average height for someone of his age.
                                        Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 24-07-2019, 21:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                          I admit to being surprised he's relatively short. He gives the impression on camera of a hulking, hunched figure.
                                          He only looks taller because he's standing on the back of his monumental ignorance and bigotry.

Fucking cunt that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                            that is true, but her parents moved to Uganda as adults.
                                            Hadn't realise that- in which your point holds,I guess.

Comment

Dominic Raab

that Calais think wasn't a one off

https://twitter.com/FrancisWheen/status/1154123120216870913?s=

Comment

I think he may have been confused by listening to Sammy Wilson. I think I've sprained my brain trying to follow the bit from "Can we have an assurance " on. What does that even mean?

Comment

I think this thread title is an insult to hard-working clowns and anyone who had graduated from clown school, whether they pursued a career in clown school or not.

Comment

Simon Coveney has come through a similar "elite" chinless degenerate educational system to much of teh Brit Cabinet, and in a previous life was demonstrably stupid, but he's well briefed by civil servants who've been allowed to coordinate a rational plan, and he sticks to their script. And he seems an intellectual titan next to this shower. UK civil servants must be in despair at the calibre of obdurate fact denying ERG fuckhead they have to deal with.
                                                    Last edited by Lang Spoon; 24-07-2019, 22:02.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X