No announcement yet.

The disgraced corrupt racist liar thread:British PM edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to see here, just move along. Didn't you hear the latest about Jeremy Corbyn?

Comment

But wait, there's more

[URL="https://twitter.com/politicshome/status/1228944905441103878?s=21"]https://twitter.com/politicshome/status/1228944905441103878[/URL]

One way to get around problems of unplanned pregnances creating a permanent underclass would be to legally enforce universal uptake of long-term contraception at the onset of puberty," he wrote.

"Vaccination laws give it a predecent, I would argue."

The paper also reported that in a second post to the website, Mr Sabisky dismissed the Home Affairs Select Committee's description of female genital mutilation as a scandal.

"It is still unclear to what extent FGM represents a serious risk to young girls, raised in the UK, of certain minority group origins," he wrote.

"Much of the hue and cry looks more like a moral panic."

Comment

https://twitter.com/NicholasPegg/status/1298647435829563393?s=11

Comment

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1379895030077394950?s=20

The way to resolve differences is through dialogue, not violence or criminality as i made plain to my friend Darius Guppy when he asked me to help beat up a journalist

Comment

So, without knowing the details, it looks like the Church has found some technicality to allow Johnson to have a "secret wedding" in Westminster Cathedral. The exact justification or mechanism doesn't really matter. What sticks in the throat is the eternal openness of this organisation to facilitating the wishes of the rich and powerful compared to the unyielding cruelty that it metes out to ordinary members of the faith who, often through no fault of their own, find themselves on the wrong end of its spiteful and inhumane doctrine.

From a business with a sideline in exorcism, one might have expected a little more awareness of Johnson's necrotic effect upon everything he touches, but sucking up to right-wing authoritarians does have the weight of tradition behind it.

Comment

It's the catholic church too, right? Marrying the oft-divorced, multiple children by many women, proven liar, "let the bodies pile on the streets", Prime Minister?

That seems reasonable

Comment

In the meantime, our own wingco wrote this for the Daily Mash,, ooh 3 whole days ago https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...box=1622100668

Comment

I had believed him to be a gifted satirist rather than OTF's inside man at No. 10!

Comment

I know. He got that news faster than Laura Kuenssberg, if you can imagine that

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                      It's the catholic church too, right?
                      Yes. The Anglicans are tied up with arranging for the former Post Office CEO to be resettled in Paraguay.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                        It's the catholic church too, right? Marrying the oft-divorced, multiple children by many women, proven liar, "let the bodies pile on the streets", Prime Minister?

That seems reasonable
                        Hey, less of that bruv.

Comment

I don't have a problem with that part of it, but I had always understood that the Catholic Church did. Seems not. Or at least they seem not to, in the case of the rich and powerful

Comment

Ah, ok, my bad.

It's a bit optimistic to expect moralistic behaviour from the Catholic church.

At every juncture of human history in the last 1500 years, they have proved themselves to be a bunch of C*nts with a level of unmatched consistency.

Comment

The Catholic Church doesn't recognise any of his previous marriages.

It is people who have previously married in the Church and want another go that they have a problem with.

Comment

Johnson’s shitty record with women (and seeming reluctance to wear a condom) includes pushing at least one side-chick to have abortions.

I’m strongly pro-choice, and/but the Catholic Church’s firm stance on abortion is still driving women all over the world (especially the Philippines) to suicide, infanticide, or to death due to backstreet abortion. And there were all those years when their babies were stolen by nuns to be sold or disposed of.

Maybe he made a sincere confession, eh.

Comment

Originally posted by MsD View Post
                                  Johnson’s shitty record with women (and seeming reluctance to wear a condom) includes pushing at least one side-chick to have abortions.
                                  Women have the ultimate decision as to whether a child is being brought into the world.
                                  Women also have control to sexual access to their bodies.

Any man who attempts to force the above will be breaking the law and will risk prison or at the very least the tarnishing of his reputation.
                                  These women all knew the kind of guy they were shacking up with, he's been one of the most famous (or infamous) people in the UK so these women probably knew of him well before he knew of them.

Furthermore, why on earth is the "side-chick" getting pregnant?

Comment

Apparently some "despicable Labour MPs" are criticising the fact the aforementioned serial divorcee was allowed to marry in a church run by <redacted on the advice of my internal editor>

(I've no idea who, when, or where)

Comment

Is a wife not exempt from giving evidence against their husband?

I wonder why they got married?

Comment

Spousal privileges can be somewhat complicated, are not universal, and differ by jurisdiction where they do exist, but the basic principle is that one spouse cannot be compelled to testify as to the substance of confidential communications with the other. That does not prevent them doing so voluntarily, though the old common law rule in England (before 1853) actually held that wives were incompetent to testify against their husbands.

The Wiki is decent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                                          Women also have control to sexual access to their bodies.
                                          Hereafter to be known as the Weinstein Defence.

Comment

It's a questionable turn off phrase but I slightly see TG's point. As far as I'm aware, no-one has accused Johnson of rape (inappropriate touching / harassment yes, but not rape), so the women he has been involved with do have to be given a certain amount of agency, there is access to effective contraception, whether or not he's willing to use a condom, etc. He shouldn't have been putting pressure on anyone to have an abortion, and it might be hard to go against the will of a man with that level of power, but again, in this country, there shouldn't be actual forced abortions. It's a fine line. He's clearly an unmitigated arsehole, and I personally can't understand why anyone would want to go near him with a six foot pole. But, on the other hand, you shouldn't be blaming women for their male partner's atrocious behaviour.

Comment

Few women I know would put up with this

https://twitter.com/fascinatorfun/status/1399069887033716739?s=20

Comment

My comments were aimed at Johnson's and the Church's hypocrisy - quite clearly, I thought.

Of course women have agency, but we do not yet have equality. If we did, men in Johnson's position would have vasectomies, and women wouldn't have to take responsibility, nor use contraception (which can fail, and which can damage their health), nor would women need to carefully consider whether they could afford to raise a child without the support of a partner.

(His second wife's cancer might be something to do with his shagging around without a condom, too. Who knows. It's Boris Johnson we're talking about so I don't feel the need to show empathy *towards him* on that score.)
                                                Last edited by MsD; 31-05-2021, 00:01.

Comment

Northern Ireland's male footballers won their first game of his premiership yesterday. I've asked wee Pete (a fellow SW1 Papist) to pass on congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJ View Post

Hereafter to be known as the Weinstein Defence.
                                                    Are you trying to imply what I am saying is supporting as serial rapist?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X