X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murdoch seems to have made his mind up

https://twitter.com/benton_dan/status/1144380006375809024

Comment

Fraser Nelson in the Telegraph arguing that Johnson can charm the EU into giving concessions because it is friendless is my pick of the day...Are those people on drugs?

Comment

Well isn't this a happy coincidence. If you do a search for boris johnson bus on Google the first page is completely about his hobby of making model buses and not about the new Routmaster or the £350m claim on the leave bus.

Comment

That Times article waits until the 6th paragraph to point out that the Budget could easily be voted down.

Comment

First it was Spreadsheet Phil and now David Gauke.

Minister anticipates own sacking in speech attacking populists

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard

Edit: Dominic Grieve was probably first.

Comment

This worries me:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48847952

My Northern family are staunch labour voters, but I can see this piquing their interest.

Comment

It's a Sun campaign, backed by the industries (who are also "Backing Boris", of course).

And yes, it will surely win votes.

Comment

That Wings Over Scotland cunt (who really does seem on the verge of dropping support for the SNP over it not making Transphobia party policy) is right behind Boris on this of course. The fucker seems to think Irn Bru cutting sugar in its bottles is a Big Aspartame/Nanny State Gone Mad Consipracy. Tbh the sooner that fucker and his 60000 idiot flegs and marches with Tommy Sheridan followers lose heart in Indy the better. The future Trumpists of Indy Scotland right there. If twitter existed 20 years ago he'd have been right behind the campaign to keep Section 28.

Comment

Who knew that the developer of Sensible Soccer would turn out to be a cnut?

Comment

Jon Hare was the main guy behind that, no? Don't think Campbell worked for them then.

Comment

I was going by Wiki, which he likely edited himself

Comment

He "oversaw" development of Sensible World of Soccer. Possibly the Alan McGee of games development. Doubt he was doing the coding or design himself. Was once a half decent games journalist for pure profane invective but, though his immature horrible cuntness was more excusable then, what with him being a callow youth and all.

Comment

Johnson is also lying about his own government's findings on the effects of the sugar tax, which are not ambiguous at all.

And the party of austerity suddenly gives a shit about policies that hit the poorest?

Comment

The cunt is also playing the "immigrants need to learn English" line, despite the cunts cutting adult education funding to the bone. Cunt.

Comment

Which again imitates Trump and GOP states.

Comment

Yeah, it's unmistakably a Trumpian campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                    He "oversaw" development of Sensible World of Soccer. Possibly the Alan McGee of games development. Doubt he was doing the coding or design himself. Was once a half decent games journalist for pure profane invective but, though his immature horrible cuntness was more excusable then, what with him being a callow youth and all.
                                    Not SWOS. He was the lead designer on Cannon Fodder II. Script, gameplay, level design. He can't write a line of code but he didn't need to.

Comment

His wiki does claim SWOS as well. But as Ursus said, he probably edited it...

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
                                        The cunt is also playing the "immigrants need to learn English" line, despite the cunts cutting adult education funding to the bone. Cunt.
                                        A great card to play this. It's wrong on so many levels but nobody will challenge him.

I'm also starting to come to the conclusion that we might collectively need to bite off our noses to spite our faces as Johnson might spark a huge backlash with his racist and prejudicial rhetoric.

But I'm also very naive I fear.

Comment

"There are too many parts of this country where English is not spoken as a first language"

a) known as Wales and Scotland

b) and if you're talking about non-European languages, so fucking what, you odious racist fuck.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...​​

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

A great card to play this. It's wrong on so many levels but nobody will challenge him.
                                            We seem to be managing it.

(Shame none of his political allies or opponents are, or any of the media are.

Guilty of egregious sins of omission.)

Comment

(Do we know where in Darlo he held his hustings btw?)
                                              Last edited by Guy Profumo; 06-07-2019, 09:44. Reason: Hustings, ffs autocorrect.

Comment

Fuck off Heck sausages. You bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

He did quite well in tonight's debate. He's now unstoppable, I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
                                                    He did quite well in tonight's debate. He's now unstoppable, I fear.
                                                    "quite well"

he didn't try and have sex with Jeremy Hunt I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X