I hear you're a Leftie now Andrew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear you're a Leftie now Andrew

How would I get I to that sort of thing?

https://www.thenational.scot/news/17...iberal-leftie/

Weird headline on the piece, BS doesn't seem to have actually called AN a liberal at all, going by the quotes in that article, even though he is.

Comment

Ben Shapiro is a fuck-knuckle of the worst stripe and he can get in the fucking bin. Along with Andrew Neil.

Comment

He says something like "why don't we just say that you are on the left?", or somesuch.

What a ridiculous man. Does he really talk that fast?

Comment

Of course he does. If he slows down he'll hear the voices in his head, and realise what a douchenozzle he is.

Comment

I don't mean to be a bore, but being a vile right-wing shitbag is a different thing from psychosis.

Comment

No, you're not being a bore, you're right. I should have said "pay attention to his inner monologue".

So, as a cross-post with the other thread, this place is often instructive, and I appreciate it. No MH connotations intended but point taken.

Comment

Shapiro has apologized for the "leftist" accusation:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Here's the full interview:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-polit...nd-middle-east

The truly depressing thing for me is that, if I played it to my American students, many of them would side with Shapiro and say that Neil was being a bully. They're not used to interviewers asking conservatives hard questions and not accepting bullshit answers.

Especially telling is Shapiro's shock that punishing women who have abortions should be seen as a dark ages policy, as if it never occurred to him that such a perspective could reasonably exist and be worthy of debate. Again I recognize that reaction in my students from time to time (guns, death penalty discussions, etc).

But then I am in Florida...
                Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 10-05-2019, 22:25.

Comment

That's not an apology.

Comment

It will get him the attention and the clicks and the YouTube algorithms will do the rest.

Comment

Snake, is there any way to stop him appearing in my Youtube "Up Next" list? I've been getting a lot of far right shitbags in that list recently?

Comment

Shapiro is such a horribly irredeemable cunt. We really are facing dark times at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X