Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used to have a girlfriend called Hannah ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to have a girlfriend called Hannah ...

...and she lashed me for 24 hours then blew me off!

Seriously hope TAB and everyone else at the forefront of what's coming Britain's way tomorrow is safe and secure.

I'm not in galway at the moment. The weather station one farm over from my mam on the other hand is forecasting gusts of 110-130km, which happens five or six times a year. So It should be ok. It''s the inland parts of the country that get badly fucked up.

Comment

I'm supposed to be climbing Pen y Fan (Wales' highest southern mountain) on Sunday. I think I won't.

Comment

I'm supposed to do a circuit of Howth Head Sunday. Morning. Wish it was rain and wind forecast but unfortunately not.

Comment

I pity my mates in flat land (and flat voweled) North Tipp. Hope their new gaff is solid and the Leccy holds.

Comment

Their house should be fine. The odds of a tree taking out their electricity or phone line are fairly high though.

Comment

No word yet on whether our weekly beach workout will go ahead but it's never pleasant in high winds.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                I'm supposed to be climbing Pen y Fan (Wales' highest southern mountain) on Sunday. I think I won't.
                Weather looks better on sunday if not brilliant

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather...ate=2019-04-28

Comment

Excellent timing by RTE,they're showing "Gone with the wind " this afternoon.

Comment

Got off relatively here in Tralee - some parts of Kerry won't get power restored until 8 tonight, but the town appears to have escaped unscathed.

Comment

I once had a girlfriend named Hannah
                      Who tightened my balls with a spanner
                      The resultant conformance
                      improved my performance
                      And now we're both shouting "Hosanna!"

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                        Got off relatively here in Tralee - some parts of Kerry won't get power restored until 8 tonight, but the town appears to have escaped unscathed.

For some reason I thought that you were up in Donegal.

Comment

I went to Tralee (well, on the peninsula but close enough) for a family holiday when I was about 7. Fond memories. Glad to hear it's not been too badly hit.

Comment

Comment

Well no Damage out in Carna, My mam slept through the storm, though she did also admit to drinking a bottle of wine to make sure she that did. (Which is a new thing)

Comment

What a foul day it was but today it feels fresh and clean out there, lots of leaves and tree flowers scattered around by the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X