X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queen Trumped

45 to get the full treatment.

I'm already booking my holiday.

I bet he won't end up going down The Mall. Going over to France, to protest at the disgusting idea of him pretending to remember D-Day, sounds fun.

Comment

I'm trusting that the good citizens will give him the welcome he deserves (bottles of piss optional, but preferred).

Comment

Quite clever of May to identify one of the few world figures she will look good standing next to.

The security arrangements for this are going to be insane.

Comment

Add them to the incredibly long list of things that cost more than the Muller inquiry but apparently don't matter when it comes to rolling out the check-book.

Comment

State visit preparations off to a smashing start already

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1121006942502182913

Comment

Let's hope Prince Philip is planning on giving Little Hands a tour around Sandringham in his 4x4 with none of that old seat belts securely fastened nonsense.

Comment

For a minute I thought Little Hands was a ref to one of the Adorable Sprogs of Her Kateness. Seemed off colour even for a dreamer of regicide like me.

Comment

NS' plan is the best I've yet heard in terms of rekindling the "special relationship"

Comment

I have visions of his throat being ripped out by rabid corgis.

He's clearly only doing it for the photo op with Brenda, not for any beneficial economic reasons.

Comment

He's just repeated allegations of GCHQ spying of his election campaign so he's not playing the diplomatic card just at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X