Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The First Subforum You Click On At The Start Of An OTF Session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music, to see what new music is being recommended. You lot are good at that.

Rest of music.
    World. Where I am eager to learn, but out of my depth to contribute.
    Football
    TV and Radio.

Comment

Games - xword / prefix to

World

Football

Sport

Comment

Unread Posts, where I manually skip those threads in which I have no interest.

Comment

Today's posts. Then I usually go back to the furthest-ago unread, and work my way up to the most recent.

Before I realised today's posts existed, I'd start at the bottom and work my way up to world, but never look in Football.

Comment

I've started using the ua hack.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
              Where would you prefer to see it? "Things that are black and white"?
              "Games" is for gaming, for me. You know, pressy pressy kill buttons on the computery thing. I'd expect to see Chess in "World".

Comment

Oh, that's a really odd distinction. I assumed you were another who thinks of it as a sport. So you don't consider, I don't know, board games, say, to be 'games'?

Comment

I suppose I wouldn't imagine Cluedo sustaining an internet forum. Something like that.

Comment

But also no, I wouldn't think of Diplomacy and Grand Theft Auto as being the same kind of thing.

But then it annoys me that film is with TV.

Comment

(And if I'm honest, I don't really hold with "sport" as a category)

Comment

I usually start with World, then sometimes TV. I rarely venture into other areas of the forum. I'm going to start using the ursus method.

Comment

I click straight away on the ‘what kind of OTFer are you’ thread, as that’s the kind of nosy parker I am.

Comment

I start on Music, specifically looking out for 'Beatles Timeline' and 'Chart Music', and then Film & TV. I don't go into World or Football much these days.

Comment

Working...
                            X