Searching for an old thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for an old thread

Don't suppose anyone can track down that thread from ages ago where people invented bands named after political doctrines and policies, e.g. 'Short Sharp Shock', 'The Big Society' etc.? Not sure if it was here or on the archived board.

Yes, I mainly spend my days reading old threads now.

Come on, Mumpo. Stop revisiting past glories. Come back into the OTF community and start delivering some new material!

Comment

Did anyone establish if Tubby was doing okay? He's been away a while (for him).

Comment

He's OK, apparently. Preparing for a holiday, I think someone said.

Comment

Saw Tubby on Facebook yesterday

Comment

Good. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
              Come on, Mumpo. Stop revisiting past glories. Come back into the OTF community and start delivering some new material!
              Hey! There was the New crests/badges/logos thread...

UK and world football analysed and debated by the sharpest, most relaxed, sober and objective panel of pundits on the web.

Comment

Damn, I can't even get links to work properly

And why is my Favourite Biscuit 'The bucolic nightmare of Cumbria borders'?

Comment

Perhaps you were subconsciously thinking of Carr's Water Biscuits (only made in Cumbria), which are second only to cardboard for that wonderful taste of cardboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mumpo View Post
                    Damn, I can't even get links to work properly

And why is my Favourite Biscuit 'The bucolic nightmare of Cumbria borders'?
                    Because it works?

(Or because in the move to the vBulletin from Kunena, certain fields ended up in the wrong place.)

Comment

Mumpo, if you use the standard url tags inside brackets, rather than using the button and pop-up combination, the links will display as they always have, without the additional text.

Comment

Working...
                      X