Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Russert

Blimey. 58.

I thought he was one of the better political journos on US mainstream TV. (Not that this is saying a great deal, but still)

Tim Russert

Wow--that's really unexpected.

I was never a fan--there's a reason Dick Cheney said that Meet the Press was "the best forum we have for getting our message out." Wonder who will replace him.

Comment

Tim Russert

It's weird that a couple of weeks ago, Terry McAuliffe put his foot in his mouth on Meet the Press by thinking (well, saying) that "Big Russ," Tim's father, was dead. Who knew his son would precede him?

Comment

Tim Russert

Bloody hell, that's really out of the blue. Bad professional timing as well, with an exciting election coming up.

Comment

Tim Russert

Christ. RIP

Comment

Tim Russert

I was never a fan as well, but as someone on dailykos said, he never had Britney Spears on. Which of course, goes back to adc's point.

Comment

Tim Russert

I only really remember him from his guest appearance on Homicide (where they presented him as Megan Russert's cousin)

Comment

Tim Russert

Interview with his son this morning on the Today show. Sounds like he was a good man, and he was certainly one of the best political anchors in Washington.

Comment

Working...
                X