No announcement yet.

ISIS brides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking filthy racist scumfuck government.

Comment

There's a shocking lack of any semblance of due process in each of those decisions

Comment

The Kinder chocolate bar Home Secetary strikes again....

Comment

they are such evil bastards- not ISIS in this case, the Conservatives. Who incidentally conspired with the Manchester bomber

https://twitter.com/chakrabortty/status/1097938670307459073

Comment

If she has dual citizenship (c4 news reporting that her mum has Bangladeshi citizenship), then she (and her child) may not be stateless. But there is currently no evidence to suggest that she does have such citizenship.

Either way it's a cuntish thing to do. And once again, it's more about The Saj playing to the gallery and promoting himself to the people who will choose the next Tory leader than doing anything may approach the semblance of the due process that UA refers to above. Shameful.

Comment

Citizenship revoked. She's now stateless as is her child unless the Dutch have given him citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by gt3 View Post
                If she has dual citizenship (c4 news reporting that her mum has Bangladeshi citizenship), then she (and her child) may not be stateless. But there is currently no evidence to suggest that she does have such citizenship.

Either way it's a cuntish thing to do. And once again, it's more about The Saj playing to the gallery and promoting himself to the people who will choose the next Tory leader than doing anything may approach the semblance of the due process that UA refers to above. Shameful.
                Exactly this, playing to the gallery. And all with Brexit a month or so away. No coincidence whatsoever.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/lizziedearden/status/1097938763823697920?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight shadow View Post
                    The Kinder chocolate bar Home Secetary strikes again....
                    The only thing worse that a White Supremacist is a wannabee White Supremacist, they will go the extra mile to prove themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

Isn't this already within the remit of Social workers, are you happy with them to continue to make this assessment or are you suggesting something else.
                      There is already provisions in place to monitor people who could potentially be in contact (or engaging) with/in terrorists. We also have child protection procedures already in place.

Am I missing something here or are you suggesting something over and above what's already in place.

The events of the last few days go to show this society is not as civilised as people think.
                      https://www.gov.uk/government/speech...f-its-humanity the Irony huh?
                      I was taking your previous comment rather literally because I don't really see a parallel - ie, I was merely highlighting the rather substantial leap from parents holding 'strong' political/cultural views to those espousing extremism/fundamentalism.

Agree with your latter comment, of course.

Comment

I'm literally sickened by this. Javid is utter scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post

I was taking your previous comment rather literally because I don't really see a parallel - ie, I was merely highlighting the rather substantial leap from parents holding 'strong' political/cultural views to those espousing extremism/fundamentalism.
                          Which comment is this?

Comment

What we don't know yet is whether or not Begum has dual UK-Banglasdeshi citizenship or only has the right to be a Bangldeshi citizen. The two are very different terms and we can remove her Britsh citizenship if she holds joint citizenship elsewhere, but not if she only has the right (but has not yet applied). If she only has the right she will be the UK's responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                              I'm literally sickened by this. Javid is utter scum.
                              He sure is. He has to know this is illegal, she isn't a citizen of any other country, but he's decided he can play to the gallery before this is probably overturned by the courts.

Comment

Not only is it grotesquely illegal, but it also gives the very clear message that second and third generation Brits are not really British at all. It's as racist as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                  Not only is it grotesquely illegal, but it also gives the very clear message that second and third generation Brits are not really British at all. It's as racist as fuck.
                                  Equal before the law? Only if you're white and your granddad ate lots of gammon.

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                    And people wonder why I don't feel British nor will ever support any England team.
                                    When push comes to shove, people will show you what you are, and it's not British.

Comment

Someone should point to Javid he is a 2nd gen...he should be careful what he starts....

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post

Equal before the law? Only if you're white and your granddad ate lots of gammon.
                                        Indeed, when we see these white girls languishing in Thai and Indonesian jails after being caught trying to smuggle a suitcase of Cocaine onto the plane, the media and the British government react completely differently.
                                        This has been noted by the ethnic minority community.

Comment

I thought this Law was for foreign national who had obtained British citizenship. Not non-white British born nationals.

Comment

It's almost as if we don't regard smuggling as serious as mass murder and child rape.

Comment

Indeed, when we see these white girls languishing in Thai and Indonesian jails after being caught trying to smuggle a suitcase of Cocaine onto the plane, the media and the British government react completely differently.
                                              This has been noted by the ethnic minority community.
                                              As an immigrant myself, I am more than a little uncomfortable with the double standard being applied here. Obviously because it's wrong, and also because it opens Pandora's box. Maybe some day my little one will grow up and be a left-wing radical. Will the government try to strip him of his citizenship because he has US citizenship too? There's no guarantee they won't.

Comment

If he's white he'll be Ok.... He'll be seen as vulnerable and misunderstood and you will be blamed for not hugging him enough as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul S View Post
                                                  What we don't know yet is whether or not Begum has dual UK-Banglasdeshi citizenship or only has the right to be a Bangldeshi citizen. The two are very different terms and we can remove her Britsh citizenship if she holds joint citizenship elsewhere, but not if she only has the right (but has not yet applied). If she only has the right she will be the UK's responsibility.
                                                  Her family have said she doesn't have citizenship of Bangladesh. Her mum does but dad doesn't.

Shipping her off to Bangladesh isn't going to deradicalise her and will probably result in more people being recruited to Daesh not less.

As a child we have a duty of care to her and that's pretty much it. What she stands for is something different. What she now symbolises and is being exploited for is also different.

First Daesh and now the right wing are using her for their own ends.

Comment

And people wonder why I don't feel British nor will ever support any England team.
                                                    When push comes to shove, people will show you what you are, and it's not British.
                                                    It's another version of the cricket test. However here if you are not white you've got no chance.

This is going to open up a huge shit fest with the courts overruling Javid and then him throwing his hands in the air saying I tried etc.

There's a huge difference between the rule of law and the wishes of the country and I wish MPs would stand behind the law rather than mob rule and popularism.

The majority in the UK would bring back capital punishment but that doesn't make it right. I'm sure some on the right of the Tory party have mooted this in private and it's why Javid is happy to send UK citizens to the US where they almost certain to face the death penalty.

Spineless is too kind a phrase here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X