Dave Assman - a hero for the modern age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave Assman - a hero for the modern age

Dave Assman refused vanity licence plate by Saskatchewan.

So…

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1095761967485149184

Wonder if he's related to Dick Assman who had his 15 minutes of fame thanks to the Letterman show in the 90s.

Comment

David Letterman was also known as Dick Assman?

Well.

I suppose it figures.

Comment

While leaning on the gate watching cars trickle onto the ferry last night we were amused by a lad driving past in his Mercedes with the registration PK55OFF. Which sounds pretty rubbish but he'd positioned the yellow screw caps just so.

There's also that story doing the rounds about the prank played on the Fylde tannoy guy asking for the owner of the Micra with the registration NE14ABJ.

Comment

Hang on...you were on a ferry watching the cars trickle on, or you live so near it that you lean on your gate and watch them?

Comment

Or works there.

Comment

Work there. On the dock side. Once the main work is done the last half hour tends to be spent leaning on the gate post yakking with the crew and occasionally pointing someone in the direction ot the 'big white thing in front of them'. It may not be the most taxing job in the world but I love it. I also reckon I could complete the I-spy book of cars in a week.

Comment

Working...
              X