New avatar, baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post

Say the word and I will relinquish my avatar, so you can rightly display the noble creature.
    As I said, it's a bit obvious. But thanks anyway.

Comment

Like EIM and DCB, I was avatar-averse. But the new site made the lack of avatar really ugly, giving me just a grey ugly blank face. Fortunately, I found an appropriate image for the job. Of course, I got on the "finally getting an avatar now that the new site made it ugly" trend way before these arrivistes.

Comment

I love my avatar.

Comment

My avatar was going to be my tattoo, until we found out that tattoos might contribute to cancer of the lymph nodes, and I can't take many chances in that regard.

Comment

This is, by my reckoning, the fourth avatar I've had. Not even sorry.

Comment

You have so many other things to be sorry for, an avatar shouldn't even rate.

Comment

PS. I never know what your avatars are on about. Is he some kind of celebrity? Sports figure? TV character?

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post

I know, I didn't think about that until later. it's like when someone was going around with my last name as their user name on here.
                  To be honest Inca, when I look at your avatar I just see Kenny Jackett.

Comment

1. Edward Catflap
                    2. Starman
                    3. NOT Man
                    4. (current) Bizarre photoshop mashup of Kevin Keegan (famous ex-Liverpool player, and highly-strung manager) and Jurgen Klopp (current highly-strung manager of Liverpool)

Comment

It's all so clear now. I forgot you had Starman for a while.

TRL, what's the little fellow in yours?

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post

TRL, what's the little fellow in yours?
                        It's a stoat.

There's a shit joke about it being stoatally different from it's smaller mustelid cousin, which is weaselly recognised.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                            This is, by my reckoning, the fourth avatar I've had.
                            Ditto.
                            Crow T. Robot, rainbow flag scribble during the World Cup, self designed logo and now Stimpson J. Cat.

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                            Not even sorry.
                            Ditto.

Comment

PSA for the avatar averse: if you don't want one and the greyed out profile/amount of white space it makes bothers you, you can turn off avatars in your user settings (under account). Makes this thread incredibly hard to follow, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                Like EIM and DCB, I was avatar-averse. But the new site made the lack of avatar really ugly, giving me just a grey ugly blank face. Fortunately, I found an appropriate image for the job. Of course, I got on the "finally getting an avatar now that the new site made it ugly" trend way before these arrivistes.
                                This for me in the main.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                                  Yes, this.

Comment

My avatar is the first alien I ever encountered in a computer game. I think its outlook on life matches mine quite well.

Comment

Late to the party but here it is

Comment

Just want to tell EIM how much I like his new Eric avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
                                          Just want to tell EIM how much I like his new Eric avatar
                                          It's my phone lock screen. It's my a cat called David Diehl who has painted a few football icons in this style. Eric almost recreated it on Instagram a few weeks back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hh6Y5K...=1fek8f216jw34

Comment

I do wish this wasn't allowed

Comment

That adds at least 70% to the satisfaction it gives me.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post

It's my phone lock screen. It's my a cat called David Diehl who has painted a few football icons in this style. Eric almost recreated it on Instagram a few weeks back.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hh6Y5K...=1fek8f216jw34
                                                When I read this first time around, I thought you had a cat called David Diehl.

Comment

You know those "Design a new Watford bade" or "Vote on Stockport's next away kit" things that they do in football programmes? Could we not do one of those on here to create an avatar for TonTon? I'm sure he'd be very grateful!

Comment

You are history's greatest monster

Comment

Working...
                                                    X