Turning Point UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning Point UK

The latest scheme by the UK right to counter Corbyn's popularity with the youth is to import a somewhat dubious conservative student movement from the States. Mind you, JRM, Bernard Jenkin, Steve Baker and Priti Patel are surely enough of a drawback, and the launch has rather gloriously imploded.

Jeez, as if things aren’t bad enough over there.

Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens are the last people you need at the moment.

Comment

Oh dear. That's glorious

Comment

They aren't dubious conservatives, they're white supremacists.

Comment

The parody accounts are multiplying. Fab.

Comment

I actually wish that there wasn't a whole bunch of 'look at his face!' stuff going on. It's irrelevant, counterproductive, and - considering that the 'launch' and subsequent breakdown and confusion is such a wonderfully glorious mess anyway - unnecessary.

Comment

Indeed.

Stick to making fun of him for the stupid fucking nappy stunt.

Comment

ok then, deleted

Comment

Thanks Kevin.

What's the nappy stunt, Beak?

Edit - sorry, 'beak'.

Comment

Wearing diapers to own the libs

Comment

Oh my goodness. That's something, that is.

Comment

Charlie Kirk keeps failing upwards. ToiletPaperUSA has a lot of shadowy money behind them that he will never talk about.

Comment

Imma just say it again, but I remain baffled as to how Twitter conversations unfold. I'm never sure where I'm supposed to be looking, or who is saying what to whom. What a hideous looking, unwieldy avalanche of visual stimulus and distractions. There...I said it...

Comment

Meanwhile, there's a real turning point UK - registered charity 234887

Turning-point.co.uk

Feel free to refer this to Twitter.com/chtycommission please people

Twitter.com/turningpointuk
                            Last edited by Del Usory; 04-02-2019, 15:01.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                              Imma just say it again, but I remain baffled as to how Twitter conversations unfold. I'm never sure where I'm supposed to be looking, or who is saying what to whom. What a hideous looking, unwieldy avalanche of visual stimulus and distractions. There...I said it...
                              Agreed. I’m far from a technophobe but I do dread trying to make sense of something on Twitter.

Comment

How long before this organization are a regular on Question time?

Comment

Originally posted by HORN View Post

Agreed. I’m far from a technophobe but I do dread trying to make sense of something on Twitter.
                                  S'funny. I get Twitter completely, but Facebook absolutely baffles me. I don't know what's going on on any page I look at.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                    How long before this organization are a regular on Question time?
                                    They already are

Comment

Popped up on the Daily Politics yesterday too.

Comment

editor Rob Burley claimed they were " a grass roots organisation" Who at the BBC has such a hardon for the dar right- whilst groups campaigning on climate change are locked out of the debate.

https://twitter.com/AdamRamsay/status/1092824269216727040

Comment

And after the Irexit Party failed to catch fire in the recent GE, it's Hermann Kelly's latest pet project:

https://twitter.com/TPointIE/status/1230937180933062657

Comment

Working...
                                          X