No announcement yet.

FGM conviction.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re right. The reason I got called an apologist for FGM on here was for using the term ‘male circumcision’, which your man reckoned meant I was saying ‘female circumcision’ was an equivalent thing. I was quoting the WHO and UN at the time. I cross my legs and feel a bit sick whenever FGM is discussed so I’m really not giving the two equivalence, although some boys are injured badly by circumcision.

Comment

Originally posted by MsD View Post
      You’re right. The reason I got called an apologist for FGM on here was for using the term ‘male circumcision’, which your man reckoned meant I was saying ‘female circumcision’ was an equivalent thing. I was quoting the WHO and UN at the time. I cross my legs and feel a bit sick whenever FGM is discussed so I’m really not giving the two equivalence, although some boys are injured badly by circumcision.
      Who had a go at you for that (I hope it's not me)?

Comment

No, no, it was ages ago, but the injustice still rankles. The thread's since disappeared.

Comment

As posted in its own thread, Christopher Chope has blocked new FGM legislation.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham...gm-legislation

Comment

If we're talking "special places in hell" …

Comment

A misogynistic shitbag pretending it's about parliamentary procedure.

Comment

Working...
              X