Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about the capillaries, man.

Comment

Yeah, what they said. The ears are either side of a quite important organ.

Only having one ear, I'm interested in SB's assertion that they're 'non-essential'. I wouldn't mind having a full complement of them, and I quite definitely wouldn't want to have one fewer than I've got.

Comment

Just echoing what the rest have said longeared - hope you're feeling better soon.

And also to echo what others have said about wounds in the head area - I once split my scalp (accidentally banged it on the boot lid of my dad's car while I was helping him unload it) and from the amount of blood I shed on the pavement you'd have guessed at a disembowelling rather than a simple inch-long cut.

Comment

What others have said Longeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
            Bloody hell longeared - you sound like you usually drink in the same sort of pubs that I do (ie not full of lairy coked up young gobshites), so I’m surprised and sorry to hear this - hope you recover quickly.
            You support Carlisle. Do kids actually take coke and then go and see them? That sounds horrific.

Keep your head up, Long. I'm assuming this was unwarranted. Make sure you go back. Try not to let this affect your machismo (I'm not even joking.) Talk to your mates about it, and make sure they are ok too.

Take time for yourself to get over the shock. You won't see it coming, but when it does, accept it. And best wishes. If you need to talk, PM me. I'm not always a useless wanker.

Comment

When I was being triaged the nurse said that ear and head injuries produce way more blood than anywhere else. I can well believe that - I split my head open in a lunchtime accident at school and that also led to a lot of blood everywhere. (My mate responsible for that texted and said "does this mean you'll have another scar on your head to match the one I created?")

Comment

Working...
              X