No announcement yet.

Someone Has To Do It: US Elections 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeanine Pirro (elected county judge for two years)

It appears that she may not want a pardon for her ex-husband as much as previously thought.

Comment

https://twitter.com/natashabertrand/status/1348387250397192192

Comment

Comment

This analysis from Mike Davis is pretty good

Comment

The outgoing Capitol Police chief is pointing the finger at the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, saying they prevented him from having the National Guard there from the beginning of the day.

Comment

There is an awful lot of selective leaking and finger pointing going on right now

Comment

Cricinfo just crashed

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                  Cricinfo just crashed
                  Can we blame Trump for this as well?

Comment

Sorry if this was posted before, but this thread jumps on and it's hard to keep track of all the videos. Just look at them staring at the screen.

https://twitter.com/WordswithSteph/status/1347267280422514695
                    Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 11-01-2021, 06:27.

Comment

I'm thinking of starting a new thread dedicated to the aftermath of the Capitol Invasion

It is going to run for a good while, and this thread is already unwieldly

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                        I'm thinking of starting a new thread dedicated to the aftermath of the Capitol Invasion

It is going to run for a good while, and this thread is already unwieldly
                        Good idea

Comment

Yes, it's not about the elections any more, Biden and Harris barely make cameos here.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                            Sorry if this was posted before, but this thread jumps on and it's hard to keep track of all the videos. Just look at them staring at the screen.

https://twitter.com/WordswithSteph/status/1347267280422514695
                            Dancing as the New Rome burns.

Comment

In fact, Biden and Harris are saying: "We're staying out of this."

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                Typical Marxist rhetoric.

I would make a pun on one of his songs, but I can't remember any.
                                The usual Hazard then.

Comment

That video is Gloria-ously surreal. Like a video of hell.

Comment

The video may be misleading, according to the comments, because it was from before the rally not just as the mob was about to storm Congress. I assume Trump had scuttled back to the White House by then.

Comment

Originally posted by jason voorhees View Post
                                      That video is Gloria-ously surreal. Like a video of hell.
                                      It seems to be from before his speech, rather than as its presented. He's watching the crowd waiting for him. What is wrong with Donald trump junior btw?

The person this video may reflect worst on is Gavin Newsome

Comment

Originally posted by jwdd27 View Post
                                        Typical Marxist rhetoric.

I would make a pun on one of his songs, but I can't remember any.
                                        We will be right here waiting til you can come up with one.

Comment

It's quite possible I hate Don Jr , Eric and Kimberly more than Donald and Ivanka. The latter are pure malice and intent, while the former are clueless coat-tail riders that love the 'scene' and the crowds and flashing lights. It's almost as if they have no idea they have an entire life to live yet with almost everyone around them utterly loathing them, with none of the fealty that proximity to power confers.

Comment

Don Jr's "we're coming for you" threat to the Republican congressmen who didn't support the coup was like that loudmouthed scrawny jerkoff who'd hang out with the bullies and mouth off to everyone else to goad them into a fight.

Comment

That's his entire brand

Comment

https://twitter.com/JasonMBrodsky/status/1348719292477566980

Comment

Too good to be true.

Comment

Unsurprisingly, this has put the cat among the pigeons

No claim of responsibility as of yet

Comment

Working...
                                                    X