• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[URL]https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1230718150041227266?s=21[/URL]

Comment

https://www.972mag.com/bernie-sander...n-jews-israel/

Comment

A conservative Jewish publication here put out an article saying that Bloomberg was running the most "radically Jewish" campaign ever. I didn't read it to find out what their argument was.

Comment

Bring back Joe Biden, all is forgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post

A conservative Jewish publication here put out an article saying that Bloomberg was running the most "radically Jewish" campaign ever. I didn't read it to find out what their argument was.
            Since his major strategy has been to spend enormous amounts of money that sounds a bit antisemitic to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post

Since his major strategy has been to spend enormous amounts of money that sounds a bit antisemitic to me.
              I thought the same thing

Comment

It's shocking and horrific that Bloomberg is already trying to buy off candidates and delegates.

But "Voter intent" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here when it seems very likely that there won't be a majority of voters for any one candidate, and pretty likely that there won't be a majority of delegates, either.

Comment

One of the Republicans running against Ilhan Omar is Danielle Stella, a QAnon booster. Her whereabouts are unknown as she has an active felony warrant out for shoplifting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ilhan-...e-law?ref=home

Comment

Exactly, I don't know if they could see that, or not.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/politico/status/1230935006157078529[/URL]

Comment

Hahahaha, Bloomberg's favorability ratings went -20% after the Nevada debate in a Morning Consult poll. He went -30% among moderates.

Comment

A bunch of players from the 1980 Olympic hockey team were at Trump's rally today, all wearing those stupid red hats. Now I want to go back in time and not have enjoyed that game.

Comment

Unfortunately, your sporting heroes being a gang of dickheads, politically or otherwise, is just a fact of life.

Comment

Originally posted by San Bernardhinault View Post
                              That's a fair, but entirely different, argument.

But still, if Sanders wants to bring people into the party and change the party, he should start by becoming a member and doing some of the legwork. By claiming perpetual outsider status I think he loses credibility in the argument that he's trying to change it. Elizabeth Warren, for example, or even AOC, have far more credibility in terms of the Democratic Party than Sanders does. They are members of the party they want to change, not just sniping from the outside.
                              AOC has now launched her own PAC:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1230875522705641481

Comment

Can someone prove out my vague calcs on this? I am under the impression that AOC is too young to stand in 2024. I just don't know exactly where the line is drawn.

Comment

I think she just comes in under the bar: she appears to turn 35 in the October before the election, and she'd be over 35 for a full 2 and a half months before inauguration.

Comment

Technically, she is eligible

The minimum age is applied at the time of swearing in, and she would have been 35 for a couple of months at the time of her inauguration in 2024.

That said, I am sure that the DNC would be extremely wary of nominating someone who wasn't technicality eligible at the time of the primaries and convention.
                                    Last edited by ursus arctos; 22-02-2020, 00:23.

Comment

I am more assessing the Bernie pipeline - because there is this massive gap on that wing from the 70+ candidates to, effectively, AOC. Obviously on the more central side you have a few people. It just makes for this determination point to be rather interesting.

Comment

That's a problem through the party, reflecting the complacency that dominated the party for decades.

It may well be that the next Bernie is a mayor or DIstrict Attorney

Comment

Dunno, maybe he is a tough negotiator like Daniel Levy.....

Comment

https://twitter.com/Greg_Palast/status/1231248108719353865?s=20

Comment

He's doing that thing with his hands Trump does. Is it a secret signal rich, sociopathic, entitled shits use to identify themselves? Because what comes out of their mouths is usually enough of a give away.

Comment

Don't forget the media manipulation. The 4 and 8Channers must be creaming their Fruit of the Looms.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jeff_lake/status/1230644844202201092?s=20

Comment

Working...
                                                  X