Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind

Neo Nazi Frank Magnitz violently attacked in Germany.

https://support.google.com/websearch.../7220196?hl=en

Still

If you foment racism and call for violence, you can hardly complain if you get your head kicked in.

​​​​​​

Try this instead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46792556

Comment

He's in a bad way. I saw a picture where his head is basically cleaved in half and one side of his face appears to be making a run for his shoulder. I don't know what he looked like before the attack, of course, but it seems unlikely it was like this.

I have to be careful what I say here. My gut instinct is "Good." but this makes me worse than the Nazis according to liberal cry-arses. So I've downgraded it to "Meh." The hate he helps whip up creates an environment where attacks like this happen every day on people far more innocent than this half-headed cunt ever was and will be. "Fighting hatred with hatred never works" say some. Well, yeah, maybe. But in the absence of anything better, it'll do for now.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
        He's in a bad way. I saw a picture where his head is basically cleaved in half and one side of his face appears to be making a run for his shoulder. I don't know what he looked like before the attack, of course, but it seems unlikely it was like this.

I have to be careful what I say here. My gut instinct is "Good." but this makes me worse than the Nazis according to liberal cry-arses. So I've downgraded it to "Meh." The hate he helps whip up creates an environment where attacks like this happen every day on people far more innocent than this half-headed cunt ever was and will be. "Fighting hatred with hatred never works" say some. Well, yeah, maybe. But in the absence of anything better, it'll do for now.
        Yes.

I know my immediate reaction was huzzah you fucker

But I know it reduces me to your level

Comment

*raises

Comment

the real tragedy is he's still breathing.

imagine phoning an ambulance for someone dying on the street and only later realising they were a fascist.

Comment

Originally posted by EIM View Post
              *raises
              (I meant him.

Not you)

Comment

Working...
              X