My eyes, my eyes!! New font is not great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eyes, my eyes!! New font is not great

Red font on black background is a little loud and aggressive for me.

I have black on light blue, even though the Black Red theme is selected on the home page

Comment

You can change it to default at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Many thanks

Comment

What Jwdd27 says. On the black footer a drop down menu gives you a choice of red or blue.

Comment

Why the fuck do you not have the proper flag of Greenland, if you call yourself Greenlander?
            That's some shit we need to sort out ahead of everything else.

Comment

I see dead people

Comment

Greenlander's avatar might be my favourite on this site. The green being related to his football support.

Comment

I am also a huge fan of it.

Comment

Fingers on buzzers - only Greenlander to play in the Premier League?

Comment

I guess it's optimised for mobile devices, because it looks more comfortable on my tablet than on my pc.

Comment

Fingers on buzzers - only Greenlander to play in the Premier League?
                        He who played for Ajax.

Comment

Jesper Gronkjaer

or he's per from Khartoum as predictive text wanted me to have it.

Comment

Is correct.

Comment

Some of his crosses almost landed up there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
                                Why the fuck do you not have the proper flag of Greenland, if you call yourself Greenlander?
                                Exactly what SB said. And if I still took flags to the football I'd get it made and take on a third division tour.

Comment

Originally posted by Pietro Paolo Virdis View Post
                                  Because he's colour blind, you ablist shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenlander View Post

Exactly what SB said. And if I still took flags to the football I'd get it made and take on a third division tour.
                                    Oh, sorry. I'm a moron. Should have figured it was related to a team.

Comment

Is this the thread to ask about the redesign? The other thread relating to it appears to be a thread Vietnam.

Why do some of the threads have the thread title on every post and some not. The former detail make the posters look a bit, well, odd.

Comment

That was something that came across in the previous upgrade/conversion from Kunena..

Comment

Working...
                                        X