Nail bombers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nail bombers

Whilst sitting on the bog a moment ago, I decided to flick through respected celebrity news and gossip journal 'Look'. Whilst not normally favouring this kind of hard-hitting, investigative journalism, I was keen to find out what Colleen got up to on her hen night in Miami.

I never got the chance as I was waylaid by their shocking exposé of shit what can go wrong in nail bars.

One woman, it seems, caught herpes from a nail bar. Another had her nail ripped clean off. A third, and possibly most horrifying of all, ended up with brittle and sensitive nails.

So while terror suspects are locked up without charge for 42 days, these barbarians, these pirates even, can walk around free, and with carte-blanche to offend again.

Come on government. Drop your agendas and put aside your petty squabbles with the Muslim world, and work together to put an end to a much more real, much more potent threat.

I've done my bit by cancelling my appointment this afternoon. I just don't think I can risk it.
Working...
X