Murdoch scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murdoch scum

I did click on the link there, despite its profanity, to confirm you were talking about someone who I thought you were talking about.

But didn't he work for The Mirror, rather than Murdoch?

Comment

Murdoch scum

He started at The Sun.

Comment

Murdoch scum

It's a shame he made it to Earth, then.

Comment

Murdoch scum

GO.

TG.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Finally. Private Eye have been banging on about Morgan since the whole thing kicked off, pointing out among other things that several points in his published diary clearly point to knowledge of hacking at the Mirror, let alone the Sun.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Now look who's involved. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke...

Comment

Murdoch scum

Well done, Blair.

Cameron will be laughing his arse off.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Did you see this hilarious article about Murdoch and Blair?

Comment

Murdoch scum

I can't read about either, GO, let alone both.

Comment

Murdoch scum

A senior member of Continuity New Labour observed

"This shows again the poor judgement of Ed Miliband in pushing for reform of the press, purely as a means of getting at David Cameron and the real modernisers.

"Anyone could have told him Tony Blair would be up to his neck in the scandal too. That Tony himself didn't tell Ed shows that he was right all along to question Ed's judgement and values.

"Now that Tony is involved, the only logical course of action is for the party to move on by appointing a leader much more closely associated with Tony"

Comment

Murdoch scum

The whole Blair/Deng thing is insane. It has to be true, doesn't it? I mean, one assumes Murdoch must be pretty sure of his story, given that he controls one of the biggest information gathering organisations in the world.

A bloke in a pub told me Murdoch has tapes from concealed recording devices in the property.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Entertainingly, Brooks' email setting out Blair's advice appears to have been sent as a reply to James Murdoch's, under the circumstances sensible, question 'What are you doing on email?'

Comment

Murdoch scum

Apparently "several periods of physical intimacy" is not an affair. I realise I don't actually know what an affair is, in this case

Comment

Murdoch scum

As any good Clintonian can tell you, that particular question also turns on your particular definition of "is".

Comment

Murdoch scum

More Murdoch and Blair hot poop.

http://www.vanityfair.com/society/2014/03/wendi-deng-note-tony-blair

Very long but very funny in parts.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Between the fascination with clothes and butts, a lesser person might consider her superficial.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Other meetings of Wendi and Blair’s, allegedly witnessed by reputable sources...
                                    Sourcing fail.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Just in case you didn't hate Blair and Morgan enough, this is how they expressed empathy for Milly Dowler's family, by offering to help the editor of the responsible paper:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/04/1

They either assumed she was innocent of this particular offense or they were covering their own arses.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Here's my entirely spurious prediction, 2/3 of the way through the case:

Brooks will get off knowing about phone hacking, Coulson and Kuttner will be found guilty.

She, her assistant and her husband and the other fella will be found guilty of perverting the course of justice, and making illegal payments.

Thought you'd all like to know.

Comment

Murdoch scum

She'd do jail time just for those counts, wouldn't she? Justice does not take kindly to being perverted.

Comment

Murdoch scum

Ooh, I do hope so...

Comment

Murdoch scum

The prosecution seems to have done a good job today, showing how she was deeply in love with the guy whom she claims never told her about the hacking. In love as in "would confide any secret."

Comment

Murdoch scum

Brooks' apparent naivety and lack of awareness of what was happening at the newspaper she was in charge of at the time raises one question over and over again. "How the fuck were you ever made editor in the first place?"
                                                I, and anyone I've spoken to about it, simply cannot believe that a person in that position would not only not have the slightest clue what was going on with regard to the hacking but also has no knowledge regarding the legality of such practices. I would hope that a right thinking jury would reach the same conclusion.

Comment

Murdoch scum

One would almost think she was lying through her teeth under oath, wouldn't one?

Comment

Murdoch scum

These death threats - did she report them to the police? I don't know the answer, so I'm not presupposing, but if not, why not?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X