• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motoring sacrilege!

The (Aston Martin) Lagonda ...SUV!!!

Burn the witches!

Motoring sacrilege!

And, unsurpringly I suppose, Bristol cars has gone bust. You have to have some respect for a company that barred James May from entering their showroom on the grounds that he knew Jeremy Clarkson.

Comment

Motoring sacrilege!

Andy C wrote:
      And, unsurpringly I suppose, Bristol cars has gone bust. You have to have some respect for a company that barred James May from entering their showroom on the grounds that he knew Jeremy Clarkson.
      Ah, shit! One of my favourite marques.

I've been thinking about them a lot in the last few years - particularly since they announced the Fighter T - the world's most aerodynamic production car. (Which would also (allegedly) have been the fastest, if it hadn't been restricted to 225mph - down from the 275mph of which it was theoretically capable.) I'd also wondered why that hadn't cropped up on Top Gear, given that it was seemingly prime fodder for them, but that explains it.

Comment

Motoring sacrilege!

I have to apologise for the rather Donald McGill turn of phrase - "Bristol...gone bust". Pure subconscious.

Comment

Motoring sacrilege!

evilC wrote:
          That shape is sexy as fuck, though.

Shame about Bristol, though. Regardless of the fact that I didn't even realize they were still in business. Is TVR still going? How about Morgan?

Comment

Working...
          X