Days when you simply can't be arsed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got loads I could be doing today. There's the lawns to mow, the bins to put out, clothes to iron for the week ahead. Not to mention getting my own lazy arse out of my dressing gown and through the shower. But I'm definitely in one of my "I can't be fucking arsed" frames of mind. The lawns will still be there tomorrow, the bins I can just do at some point, I only really need to iron one shirt and press a pair of trousers.

I think I'm going to have to resign myself to having a shower, at least, but the Rugby's just come on, so I might have to watch this for an hour first. I can't even be bothered to go and buy a Sunday paper, I watched the news earlier and it was all just more hand-wringing bollocks from the hypocritical do-gooders who are about to force prohibition on the populace of the UK.

I'm going to go and have a few pints of cider and watch the golf at the pub, I think, before Jacqui Smith decides to make it a criminal offence to do so.

I just trimmed my beard with my new beard trimmer. It's a tough job, but the results are ideal. I feel happy again with the world.

But yeah, that'll do for today, I think.

Comment

But you could be arsed to produced a reasonably lengthy and perfectly constructed post here, Rogin.

Such is the law of priorities.

Comment

I hate the phrase "do-gooders". It's almost as bad as "wealth creators".

And I've had exactly the same level of motivation as Rogin, but can't even manage a post of decent length.

Comment

I've managed to book myself a few days away in St Ives for the end of June, so I feel I've achieved something today. I've done bugger all else though.

Comment

For me, being arsed is the exception.

Hang on, that didn't sound right.

Comment

Working...
            X